Question about Watercolor Speedy

peach

O.G.
Sep 3, 2006
Were the colors different on different bags? My wonderful husband just bought one for me but the 'pinks' seem lavender to me. I was expecting a lot more pink when you look at the bag, because I feel that's what I see when I look at other people's photos.

Did anyone ever see several in real life and know if the colors varied from bag to bag?

I'm just hoping it's not that this one faded. It's a 30 and I really don't want to resell it, but I'm disappointed in the color. :sad:

Last edited:
Were the colors different on different bags? My wonderful husband just bought one for me but the 'pinks' seem lavender to me. I was expecting a lot more pink when you look at the bag, because I feel that's what I see when I look at other people's photos.

Did anyone ever see several in real life and know if the colors varied from bag to bag?

I'm just hoping it's not that this one faded. It's a 30 and I really don't want to resell it, but I'm disappointed in the color. :sad:
I would guess that they are like the MC line where no 2 bags/items are the same. There will be many different variations in them. I have a Sarah wallet and Milla clutch in the MC line and wanted more pinks but that didn't work out. So I'm guessing it all varies due to where they cut the canvas. I don't have a Watercolor but they are beautiful and I wouldn't let it bother me and you shouldn't compare it to others bags when I'm sure many would want yours. ;)

I also have a Watercolore Speedy 30. You know that only the 35 was sold in the US, so the 30 is a very special handbag indeed.

I looked mine over from top to bottom and there is A LOT of Pink. There is very little lavender on the handbag anywhere. Just a few very dark purple areas in the mix.

Can you post a picture and let me take a good look at it? Maybe I can help.

I have had the pleasure of owning two of these, one Papillon and one Speedy... The Pap I still have and the Speedy I sold but they were a bit different. There was more orange actually on my Speedy whereas my Pap has more pink.

Thanks for the replies. :smile:

I'll post pics tomorrow. I think I worded it wrong - I do have a lot of pink on my bag. I think my issue is that in all the pictures I've seen, the pink seems to be a red based pink where my pinks seem to be more of a purple based pink, almost lavender.

I'll come back tomorrow and post, thanks!