question about the vernis cles

White Corner

Feb 8, 2007
i just bought the vernis cles the other day and i want to put my house key on it. however, i'm afraid that the key will scratch the exterior.

so i'm just wondering if the vernis is easy to scratch?

for those who use yours to hold the keys, do you have a problem with the keys scratch your cles?

please help me..

thanks

I have the 4-key holder in Violette. I used it for a while to put my car and house keys in; used it for 2 months straight. I must say it is durable and free of scratches considering the fact that I did not baby it at all. It's sitting in my drawer now since my cars keys are just too big along with my house keys. I am planning on using him again to put my cabinet and desk keys for work.

I've had my pomme cles for a year and it spends most of its time hanging on the outside of my speedy and it still looks brand new! don't worry vernis is tougher than you would think

I have the vernis cles in framboise and have had mine for 2 years and used it every day. The vernis on the outside is in perfect condition without any scratches to it. I sometimes think that vernis can with hold a lot more than monogram.

i just bought the vernis cles the other day and i want to put my house key on it. however, i'm afraid that the key will scratch the exterior.

so i'm just wondering if the vernis is easy to scratch?

for those who use yours to hold the keys, do you have a problem with the keys scratch your cles?

please help me..

thanks

I dont put my keys inside.No issues with them scratching the outside.