Question about the shrug

sunspark

O.G.
Nov 6, 2005
Congrats to all who got one:smile: Love the pics! But, I want to see what it looks like filled up with you wearing it. I have heard it's kind of bulgy like a ball. Do you find that?

Wish I'd got one lol. Not paying inflated ebay price:rolleyes:

yea, it's sorta "ugly" when it's filled up with stuff because it becomes sorta lopsided, depending on how evenly your stuff fill up the bag. Also, the one thing that could be annoying is that the flap closure becomes croaked at times, and does not fall evenly straight. here are some pictures, and hope it helps! I STILL LOVE MINE THOUGH! I think the design is very unique and no knockoffs as of yet (jinx)

s.JPG

s1.JPG

s2.JPG

s3.JPG

s4.JPG

I find mine works best when it's either virtually empty, or *really* full and carried by hand. When it's in between, it's like the center section doesn't know which way to go.

I hate to burst your bubble, didi, but there are shrug fakes now. :rolleyes: :yucky: They're pretty bad, but they do exist. I'll see if I can find a pic.

Edit - here you go:

Attachments

• 692cscd.jpg
    692cscd.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 90
LouiseyPeasey said:
I find mine works best when it's either virtually empty, or *really* full and carried by hand. When it's in between, it's like the center section doesn't know which way to go.

I hate to burst your bubble, didi, but there are shrug fakes now. :rolleyes: :yucky: They're pretty bad, but they do exist. I'll see if I can find a pic.

Edit - here you go:

Whoah! There are Shrug fakes now, too?!? I guess nothing is safe from scammers. lol on the plastic wrapped handles.

Thanks Didi! Great pics. I guess it kind of looks lopsided like the "day/hobo" style, which doesn't bother me.
Have a line on a rouille and am seriously considering.
How is the leather compared to the "regular" bbags? Is it more structured?

didi78 said:
it's stiffer in the beginning, but once lubed, it is wonderful.

i thought it usually worked the other way???? ;)

sorry, you were talking about bags. again, this whole stiffness and lubing just makes me giggle.

having a pretty serious weekend at our house...trying to make myself laugh.

LouiseyPeasey said:

Edit - here you go:

I cannot believe there are fakes so quickly!!! UGH!:rant: