Question about the Rorie Flats

I dunno but those are great! And match your vacation bag!

They sure do! I just discovered them and the fact that they were onsale at Macy's for $69, but I need expedited shipping to receive them before we leave. The online SA was nice and waived the basic shipping fee so I only had to pay $10 for shipping instead of around $20. (I know that you are very familar with shipping fees!)

I really hope that they they arrive in time and they fit and are comfortable - because they are so cute!

At least the swimsuits should be inexpensive this time of year!

They weren't all that cheap, it gets expensive to find a decent suit as you get older! Plus I had to pay a little extra to get them altered. For years I didn't know that it was possible to alter swimsuits but now I know better! I am short and the straps are always too long, and they stretch out even more when they are wet - so you can have them shortend!
:beach:

They weren't all that cheap, it gets expensive to find a decent suit as you get older! Plus I had to pay a little extra to get them altered. For years I didn't know that it was possible to alter swimsuits but now I know better! I am short and the straps are always too long, and they stretch out even more when they are wet - so you can have them shortend!
:beach:

Did not know you could alter them! That's good to know! It is so hard to find good support for the girls, WWIM? Off topic, I know...

Attachments

• RorieFlatNavy.jpg
    RorieFlatNavy.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 151