Question about the Eliza

1. Is the Eliza alot bigger than the Shirley? I am trying to decide between the 2. Also does it have all the 33 colors or is the bag too small to have all the colors? Do you consider it a more casual bag than the Shirley? I have the MC white Koala wallet, will it fit both bags or just the Eliza?Thanks

2. Hi there!

I just purchased the Eliza and it is one of my favorite bags :smile: It is much larger than the Shirley and the pochette. I can comfortably fit a Porte Tesor International wallet, a wapity, a cles, an ipod holder and my cell phone in the bag without any problems. I doubt a Koala wallet would fit in the Shirley. The Eliza looks in pictures much smaller than it actually is.

3. The Eliza is a beauty :love:
    I considered buying this bag, but I ended up w/ the Lodge PM cause it was roomier. But if you're between the Shirley and the Eliza, I'd say go for the Eliza!

4. I love my Eliza. It is very roomy. I put my Porte Tesor International wallet, Gucci sunglasses w/ case, cell phone, and pressed powder compact, and still could pull the zipper up. It is more casual than Shirley.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice