Question about Siennas and Marcelles

lovekoobabags

Balified
O.G.
Jun 21, 2006
In general, if you were looking to buy a brand new one with tags - how much do you think I would have to pay for it (non pebbled on the Sienna (not a huge fan of the pebbled on that bag) and a decent color on the marcelle like in the brown family and not the color Moss I use to see a lot)? I know they are getting more rare - but are they increasing in demand b/c they are rare now?

It's really just a matter of opinion. I don't think because they are rare it creates more demand it all depends on the whims of the people buying (us:smile: and as far as price we've all paid too much for some bags and gotten some for a song. It all depends on your budget. I paid way too much for Sloan, Ada, and Lucy but got a Marcelle, Maria, Sienna etc...for pretty good deals. A Marcelle new with tags will probably be fairly hard to find. I have not seen one in a store forever (I am speaking personally about online stores).
I purchased mine from BBorS used, but in excellent condition. There are a lot of Sienna's NWT on Ebay.
Good Luck!

In general, if you were looking to buy a brand new one with tags - how much do you think I would have to pay for it (non pebbled on the Sienna (not a huge fan of the pebbled on that bag) and a decent color on the marcelle like in the brown family and not the color Moss I use to see a lot)? I know they are getting more rare - but are they increasing in demand b/c they are rare now?