Question about Prada nylon

dizze98765

Apr 27, 2008
Sorry... newbie question here. Do all Prada bags have the same logo lining? Does this even include the "cheaper" nylon/tessuto bags? Just trying to weed through the fakes and I notice that every nylon one I'm seeing has plain, solid lining.

they either arent lined (just plain on the inside, making the bag itself very thin) or has the jacquard fabric lining inside... which is the "PRADA oo PRADA oo PRADA" looking stuff.. lol! hope that helped.. i dont think theres any other type of lining.. most of the nylon bags these days are lined with the jacquard though... the older styles arent. for example the robot bag back then had plain lining (no design) but now they do have it.. as well as most of the vela/tessuto bags.

Sorry... newbie question here. Do all Prada bags have the same logo lining? Does this even include the "cheaper" nylon/tessuto bags? Just trying to weed through the fakes and I notice that every nylon one I'm seeing has plain, solid lining.

All my nylon pieces have the logo lining except for my nylon cosmetic case.
Also note that many of the nylon pieces are now lined with both leather and the logo lining. Many such pieces are very expensive and definitely not cheaper because they are nylon.

There are a lot of fake nylon Pradas that claim to be the older style. Please be very careful when buying them. Prada's signature nylon line is very well-made and it's worth your time to check them out at either a boutique or reputable store like Saks.