Question about Neverfull

hi to all.. i have a neverfull azur that i rarely use and now i notice that the edges of the leather trimmings are kinda white instead of the regular color of the cowhide leather. it seems like it was rubbed off and you can see some white skin from the leather. it kinda worries me that it might get worst. any recommendation on how to take care or atleast reduce that sick appearance of my azur. it was a wedding anniversary gift from DH that's why i want to preserve it as much as i could. thanks

i also have the same problem with my neverfull GM........ i dont know how it had happened because i have only used it a few times. I am also very careful with this bag and baby it~~

this is my first LV bag... so i dunno if it should have happened or not....

hoping to see how others reply..... (:

Last edited:
I have these on my NF and my Noe, which have the same leather trimmings. But unlike both of you, I never babied these bags since they are my go-to bags right now, with 2 small kids. Kind of like my diaper bags. And definitely my travel bags, all the time getting stuffed in the overhead compartment by my not-so-gentle husband. I applied Apple Leather Care (it is a leather conditioner) and now the vachetta looks better, but I think these white portions are scuffed parts of the vachetta that can no longer be treated, but can be made less noticeable. Some of them turn grayish when I clean them with baby wipes or apply the leather conditioner. Some turn less noticeable. Hope this helps.

^^^ Upload to photobucket.com and post the

Hi, lovely ladies! I just bought a Neverfull MM but just notice these... One side is misaligned and the other side is not symmetrical. Is it bad to you? Will you exchange it? I've done some research regarding this issue but still can't decide yet. Thank you in advance!!!
picture.php

picture.php

Hi, lovely ladies! I just bought a Neverfull MM but just notice these... One side is misaligned and the other side is not symmetrical. Is it bad to you? Will you exchange it? I've done some research regarding this issue but still can't decide yet. Thank you in advance!!!
picture.php

picture.php

mine is like that too. it bothers some of the other tpfers but it doesnt bother me :smile:

picture.php

picture.php

Mine is like that too. It bugged me at first but now I don't notice it.

Just got my Neverfull DE in mm size about 2 weeks ago and have only used it twice. My straps seem to be shedding what looks to be like peach fuzz. Can someone confirm if this is normal for a new nf pls.

Had just bought a new Neverfull from store, it was perfect aligned and stitching was perfect too, made in USA! Was originally going to purchase the limited edition which was made in France but its stitching was worst I have seen and it was the only one at that store. Ended up with the USA made one and I am happy.