Question about leather buttons on Emilie wallet

pursula

Emily
O.G.
Aug 16, 2013
Hi! I just bought a preloved monogram Emilie wallet in the mimosa color. The button isn’t terrible but I would like to have it replaced. Will LV be able to replace it with a Mimosa colored button since they no longer offer that color in the wallet? Any and all answers are appreciated!

Hi! I just bought a preloved monogram Emilie wallet in the mimosa color. The button isn’t terrible but I would like to have it replaced. Will LV be able to replace it with a Mimosa colored button since they no longer offer that color in the wallet? Any and all answers are appreciated!
As far as I know, replacement will be as per original product. I’ve enquired if it could be replaced with a brass button and the answer is no.

Me too. I had my Emilie button replaced on my wallet and when they took it they couldn’t guarantee they’d still have the red leather in stock to do the button. I inquired about a brass button and was told no, as the product needs to stay in original form. Lucky for me, I did get a new red button and now am just more careful with it. Additionally, I’m sure I have seen some posts where customers were actually allowed to exchange their leather button to brass, maybe someone will chime in that had that luck. Best is to just ask your store and see what they say.

Reactions: nvie