Question about LARGE Coach Bags ?

I have 4 large sophias and I agree with the person who said it's not really designed to be a shoulder bag. Being a bigger girl it doesn't fit comfortably on my shoulder and even smaller girls on here have said it's not comfortable on their shoulders without the shoulder strap. That said, I obviously love the bag and have switched from being a shoulder bag girl to a handbag girl. The lindsey is a great big bag too but the handle drop is not much different than a sophia. If I want to wear my lindsey on my shoulder I use the long strap. Good luck in your search........I just started collecting coach this year too and though the sophia wasn't the perfect large shoulder bag thai I was looking for, I obviously fell in love with it.

I loooove my Maggie. She holds a lot and I personally love the compartments for organizing. Also, I am very small and she still feels great under my arm. She isn't too bulky or heavy and she doesn't look too big on me.

PC290029.jpg

PC290031.jpg

Okay so I have saved up once again to be able to purchase my 1ST COACH BAG :yahoo::nuts:. I LOVE big bags and since I am far from a fp store it isn't that accesible to drive to a store to try on a bag. Im looking into a black purse, large and fashionable. Note: I do not like the style of sophias, I like carrying my bag on my shoulder and LARGE. Sidenote: I was also looking at the large sophias which seem to have somewhat of a different shape.

So ladies my question here is, which of these bags is the largest , most space. Mod shots would be absolutely amazing. Thank you everyone in advance :smile:

Running in this race is the:

MADISON OP ART SATEEN ABIGAIL SHOULDER BAG

MADISON GATHERED SIGNATURE MAGGIE

MADISON OP ART METALLIC OUTLINE MAGGIE SHOULDER BAG

CHELSEA SIGNATURE TOTE

MADISON OP ART SATEEN LARGE SOPHIA SATCHEL

-All of these bags are on the full price coach.com website, I am a newbie so I am unsure of how to post pictures of these. Thank you Ladies !!

From your list I would go with the large Sophia and second abigail. I had a Maggie before and only used it maybe a hand full of times. It was so uncomfortable. It doesn't stay on the shoulder so annoying. OK I hope we helped you. Good luck with your finally decision. Please share with us once you have your new purse:biggrin:

I think the Lindsey is one I the largest bag coach currently makes. I like big bags, must be able to fit full bottle of wine and my MacBook. The Lindsey is not on your list but I would look into that if your want to purchase from a FP store. Or I would buy the older Madison shoulder bag. You would only be able to find the MSB on eBay or the like.

I am not a fan of your other options because I do not like the 3 section style of bags.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE-----

Ok ladies , I have placed an order for two bags..I just couldnt decide !!!!!! :weird:
I caved LOL I purchased the
andddddddddddddddddddddddd an MSB :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::woot::woot::woot: Cannot wait for them to come !! Thank you everyone for all the help and advice, you ladies are more helpful than the last SA I tried to get opinions from !

Happy new years everyone !:Partyhat::party::ty:

Ok ladies , I have placed an order for two bags..I just couldnt decide !!!!!! :weird:
andddddddddddddddddddddddd an MSB :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::woot::woot::woot: Cannot wait for them to come !! Thank you everyone for all the help and advice, you ladies are more helpful than the last SA I tried to get opinions from !

Congrats!!! Did you happen to buy a mohagany msb from *bay? ;) if so, nice! I was drooling over that one!

Congrats!! Did you get the cobalt or one from the 'bay?