Question about heat stamping in Vegas

sarahsar

O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
DH just gave me a new wallet (Koala in black epi) and I think I would like to have my initials heat stamped on it. I don't live near a boutique, but will be near a few of them when I am in Vegas in a couple of weeks. Do you think they would be able to heat stamp the wallet for me the same day? I will only be there for a couple of days, so I won't be able to drop it off for a long time to have it done. Is one of the boutiques there more likely to be able to do this than the others?

DH just gave me a new wallet (Koala in black epi) and I think I would like to have my initials heat stamped on it. I don't live near a boutique, but will be near a few of them when I am in Vegas in a couple of weeks. Do you think they would be able to heat stamp the wallet for me the same day? I will only be there for a couple of days, so I won't be able to drop it off for a long time to have it done. Is one of the boutiques there more likely to be able to do this than the others?

The boutique in the Fashion Show Mall (On the Strip) will do it while you wait. Just ask for Catherine or Christopher - They'll make sure everything is done to your satisfaction.

Have fun!