Question about H bracelets

Kyokei

h love
May 4, 2015
Hello everyone.

I've fallen pretty hard for Hermes recently and after obsessing about the scarves for months finally decided to buy one. I love the scarf even more than I ever expected to (which was already a lot) and since then I can't stop thinking about other scarves and checking the website to plan future purchases of scarves, bracelets, etc...

I really love the look of the H bracelets and was thinking of getting one, however I wanted to ask if anyone has experience with them and small wrists? My wrists are slightly above 5" at their widest point so most bracelets don't fit well. Are the clic H/clic clacs likely too big for me to wear or are there options for those of us with small wrists within H?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

The smallest size is for < 6.7" according to the website, so it will probably still be loose on you... I have the same problem! My new watch came with a medium size strap... I had to get extra holes punched in and it's still super loose. But I'm ok with that as long as it's not loose enough to fall off.

The smallest size is for < 6.7" according to the website, so it will probably still be loose on you... I have the same problem! My new watch came with a medium size strap... I had to get extra holes punched in and it's still super loose. But I'm ok with that as long as it's not loose enough to fall off.

Ah yes, I noticed that too while looking but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here in case there were options not listed on the website. Or if anyone else with small wrists didn't seem to have a problem with them.

Your new watch looks great on you! I have that problem with watches as well unless they are the kind that can have links removed.

My wrists are very small, although slightly larger than yours at around 14cm (5.5 inches). The only H bracelets that I've found so far that work for me in terms of look and comfort/ fit are the micro kelly and micro rivale leather bracelets. I have a micro kelly in size xs that I wear frequently and love it!

My wrists are very small, although slightly larger than yours at around 14cm (5.5 inches). The only H bracelets that I've found so far that work for me in terms of look and comfort/ fit are the micro kelly and micro rivale leather bracelets. I have a micro kelly in size xs that I wear frequently and love it!

+1. I don't think the clic H will fit you due to your small wrist. I am about 14cm as well and clic H fits very loosely. Even the enamel size 65 the new smaller size does not look good so I rarely buy any of these unless there is a color I can't resist.

Thank you for these suggestions! Both styles look nice on the website. I will ask about them the next time I go to the store. Hopefully they have one in a size that will fit.

My sister has a very small wrist and the best bracelet for her is a behapi in xs. She wears it on the tightest hole. It's still a little loose on her but doesn't spin in general.