Question about colors and sizing

I’m just nervous because I emailed Balenciaga and asked them if that specific bag came in the small city size and they told me no. How do I know that this is authentic and why would they tell me no if this website has it?
I can't answer that question but Italist is legit. Could be that the SA you spoke to was referring only to the stock they carry, sometimes different countries get different colours/styles.

I’ve never heard of that site - it’s tristworthy and authentic??
absolutely!
i bought a lot from them, my Balenciaga calfskin City bag, clutch, BV espadrilles (2 pairs) and a bag, probably something else which i can't remember right now, all was packed beautifully, shipped by DHL, and overall all transactions were smooth and very pleasant

absolutely!
i bought a lot from them, my Balenciaga calfskin City bag, clutch, BV espadrilles (2 pairs) and a bag, probably something else which i can't remember right now, all was packed beautifully, shipped by DHL, and overall all transactions were smooth and very pleasant
Really? I read horror stories on their reviews so now I’m terrified to order from them!

Really? I read horror stories on their reviews so now I’m terrified to order from them!
i have bought quite a few items from them (Balenciaga Everyday tote as well in addition to all above mentioned) and have not had a single issue.
It's your call, of course, but you wanted that bag, and they have it.
Good luck deciding :smile:

p.s. keep in mind that most of people tend to leave review, especially negative, only when they have negative experience. Most of happy customers just don't bother.
and among a few negative ones you can find my positive review ;)

Reactions: muchstuff
p.s. keep in mind that most of people tend to leave review, especially negative, only when they have negative experience. Most of happy customers just don't bother.
and among a few negative ones you can find my positive review ;)

Exactly my thoughts. Any time I read reviews I keep that in mind. Happy people often don’t bother to write a review!

Reactions: ksuromax
guys...Guys...GUYS!!!! I FOUND THE BAG! My Saks in Boston said they didn’t make it in the size I want, but the NYC Saks had it! Even Balenciaga told me through email it didn’t come in that size. Oh well, I got it! I’ll do a reveal on here when I get a chance! Thanks for all of your help!

guys...Guys...GUYS!!!! I FOUND THE BAG! My Saks in Boston said they didn’t make it in the size I want, but the NYC Saks had it! Even Balenciaga told me through email it didn’t come in that size. Oh well, I got it! I’ll do a reveal on here when I get a chance! Thanks for all of your help!
Good for you, congrats! You'll often find that a lot of tPFers are more knowledgable than SAs, even at Balenciaga locations. Some of the SAs have only been working for Bal for a short period of time whereas some of the people here have been studying and collecting Bal for years!