Question about carrying a Sabrina

I carry both my Julianne and my Sabrina (not to mention ton's of others) in the crook of my arm. Just pull your arm up a bit. It dosen't look silly or like you feel self important AT ALL. Believe me, I carried mine to the movies tonight wearing denim capri's and a black tank and black (fancier) flip flops and it was ALL GOOD!!!! The Sabrina is GORGEOUS, I have the Lg. black opart, and I also have the leather light grey Julianne w/ silver hardware.

Go for it, it's NOT awkward! TRUST ME!!!!

i usually have something in my hand when i'm wearing the bag in the crook of my arm, but i also like the look of it as a shoulder bag. it's a completely different look, more casual, but still pretty. i feel more comfortable wearing it in the crook of my arm when i'm out with friends and not out shopping alone.

I carry both my Julianne and my Sabrina (not to mention ton's of others) in the crook of my arm. Just pull your arm up a bit. It dosen't look silly or like you feel self important AT ALL. Believe me, I carried mine to the movies tonight wearing denim capri's and a black tank and black (fancier) flip flops and it was ALL GOOD!!!! The Sabrina is GORGEOUS, I have the Lg. black opart, and I also have the leather light grey Julianne w/ silver hardware.

Go for it, it's NOT awkward! TRUST ME!!!!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that makes the distinction between regular flip flops and fancy ones!

I carry my Sabrina in the crook of my arm, and I have to admit, I do feel "girlier" when I have her that way. But I don't think it looks weird.

but the moment I mentally subtract that cup of coffee I'm left with a hand that is just flapping in the breeze, doing nothing of importance and for some odd reason that bothers me.

Daahhling! Just weigh down that flapping pretty little hand with a gorgeous ring and your problem is solved!

Really, though, you don't have to be doing something with both hands at all times, you know.

I often carry mine in a different way...I don't know how to describe it.
I carry it in the crook of my arm but I put my hand sort of over my belly button...lol...don't know how else to desribe it. It's like you would hold your arm if it was in a sling I guess.
I hope that makes some sort of sense.

I'm a shoulder-bag-only girl. I've tried Sabrinas on in the boutiques, and I just never feel natural with the bag in the crook of my arm! Good luck figuring out a way that works for you.

I often carry mine in a different way...I don't know how to describe it.
I carry it in the crook of my arm but I put my hand sort of over my belly button...lol...don't know how else to desribe it. It's like you would hold your arm if it was in a sling I guess.
I hope that makes some sort of sense.

Me too. I have a lot of "crook carry" satchels and carry them all like this, usually not right in the crook but on my forearm instead. Here is a modeling pic of my watermelon bag that I took this weekend, this is how I carry them.

Attachments

• watermelonbag3.JPG
    watermelonbag3.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 36
I usually just carry my cellphone in the hand of the arm the bag is on. i use my cellphone all the time so it just makes sense to me to constantlly have it out like that and i generally have it in my palm facing upward.....works for me.

I usually let it rest in the crook of my arm and just let my hand close naturally, which is somewhat of a loose fist as other mentioned. I sometimes rest my arm against my body below chest above waist (not tightly like I am clinging to the bag). I also hold the straps in my hand when on "the move" and if I need my hands free or arms for shopping, I do convert it to a shoulder bag but it looks better as a satchel.

hun, u shud ask this question in the LV thread..
how they carry the speedy!

i was very baffled too what to do with the hand when 'elbow-carry' it..
so, i just have it hand-held most of the time, and shoulder carry it when i need to have my hands free..

I went back today and carried it around for a while and it just didn't feel like me. I was so disappointed because I really love the color and style of that bag but I fear I would get it home and never use it.

The bag I have now I've worn for over a year and I LOVE her but she has seen better days so I'm really in the market for something new but I'm having a hard time finding anything I love as much. I'm more of a hobo shoulder bag kinda person and nothing that Coach is making right now seems to pull at me. I keep going back hoping that something will stand out...