Question about Caramel

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Ok, I've read on a couple of threads about new spring 09 colors --forgive me, but I am Tano-forum-challenged right now!:nuts: Does anyone know what the caramel will look like--has anyone seen it or seen pics? Also, do we know when it will be available? I'm still seriously considering the Avocado boogie but if there's a rich caramel color, I might hold out for that one. I can't decide! UGH!

Can anyone shed light on this Tano mystery?:graucho:

We have hacker pics of course. But as evidenced by Mandarin...sometimes they change the color between samples and actual production bags. With a name like Caramel I don't see how they could screw it up though. I have a Caramel Boogie on my list!

I would wait for the New spring Colors. You are bound to love the new Spring Colors. I think that you can't go wrong with either Orange Peel or the Caramel colors for the Spring. The Grape Jelly (lighter purple shade is great too).

This is 4160 in orange peel, I believe.

This is 4133 Eye Spy in what I believe is Caramel

Thanks for the pic, Liz! This is just torture! I need to just take a step back and think about what I really want. I love my boogie and know I want another one--avacado and truffle have been my top picks--but then I hear about spring, too! Maybe I should just enjoy my grape boogie and see what happens in the spring. I'm just afraid I'll kick myself if I miss out on one of these two colors...

Tano needs to make some ugly bags so it isn't so hard to resist!

TejasMama, here is the Tano Crunch Color Palette for Spring 2009.
As you can see there is no Truffle or Avocado. If you really want
one of those colors in the Boogie Bucket you should get it this
fall. Why don't you write an email to musthavebag customer service
to find out when they will be getting the Truffle Boogies. They might
be able to help. Good luck.

ORG.jpg

</SPAN>berry blue
BBL.jpg

</SPAN>caramel
CAR.jpg

</SPAN>green apple
GAP.jpg

</SPAN>lemon drop
LMD.jpg

</SPAN>pink lemonade
PKL.jpg

</SPAN>plum jelly
PMJ.jpg

</SPAN>sour cherry
SCR.jpg

I agree with the thinking "how can you go wrong with caramel" but at the same time spring bags are quite a ways off in the future... just pick up an extra job around holiday time and save all the $$$ then splurge ;) LOL! At least that's how I would solve my tano problem lmao (currently have three jobs ya know! hehehehehe). But yeah, if you LOVE a fall color and cannot live without it I would buy it because regret with tano is a difficult thing to live with sometimes.

Haha peeking... it IS exhausting! But I love my jobs, all of them, like 95% of the time so even though it keeps me busy and stressed out a lot; I truly am happy when I'm working!

OMG - you are SO lucky. I unfortunately absolutely hate my job - it seriously feels like I'm driving myself to hell every morning. :crybaby:

I know I can quit - but I only have until May till I quit and we move to Texas. :yahoo: So I'm sticking it out to save money (huh? And I'm STILL buying Tanos?!) since I make good money there.

*sigh* I'm so envious of you and your love of YOUR jobs.

Awh peeking! I'm sorry you hate your jobs! It is extremely important for me to like my work so even if I don't make quite as much I will work somewhere. I can do this because I'm a student still... but one of my jobs is teaching and that is what I'm going into as a career so I will love that too I'm sure. I hope you find something you love in Texas!

We have hacker pics of course. But as evidenced by Mandarin...sometimes they change the color between samples and actual production bags. With a name like Caramel I don't see how they could screw it up though. I have a Caramel Boogie on my list!

A Caramel Boogie sounds divine! I'm thinking a SexBomb in caramel would be really pretty, too... heh, getting way ahead of myself here!!