Question about an old bag...

angellisa

O.G.
Jun 29, 2007
I want to sell my bag on ebay- it's the pink one I posed pics of ages ago in this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/wanting-pics-or-descriptions-158714.html#post3333928

I was wondering what the name of the bag is, or if there is a way to find the Coach page w/ the dimensions and listed info- (retail price, measurements, season, etc...)

I got it ages ago and although I have certainly used it and love it, I haven't taken it out to use in nearly 2 years....Any info is appreciated!

With the tassles, I'm going to say it's a Hamptons Carryall. As for dimensions, you should be able to measure that yourself. As for retail, only someone who remembers this bag being new will know.

What's the item number imprinted on the Coach creed? Maybe you can take that and do a search on e-bay to see if anyone is selling the same bag as you and then you can get information on it from the listing.

Last night at work, a lady came in with this exact bag, but in black. I asked her if she remembered the retail on it, and she said, "Nah, I bought it at the Outlet a year ago on clearance for $50. Can you believe that?!?!" lol I tried to get more info.

I had a similar thread about 2 weeks ago where I was trying to identify the style for some of my older bags. I found it helpful to do the following:

Look inside the bag and get the number. Google search the numbers after the - and see what comes up. Ignore the F or 0 (zero) if that is what the 2nd half starts with. For example: One of my bags is A0726-F06044. So I searched "6044."

I was able to get a lot of pages (not just eBay) of people selling older Coach bags. Some of them had the names, style numbers and/or descriptions of the bag from the Coach site.

I hope that helped. Let us know if you are able to find anything regarding the bag. It's beautiful. And that blue color is so unique and amazing.