question 80's lge epi noe please

Cody Ster

Apr 4, 2014
Someone gave me (measurements 14x12x7) a Black EPI LARGE NOE shoulder bag in the 1980's and she only bought the real thing. But it has not interior label and no pockets either, just logo on outside and the brass rings are marked. Of course it is over 30 years old--leather and workmanshio looks real to me and never had reason to doubt but now want to sell. I am not able to post pics here for any more info as I have no idea how to change the file size, this is what works for EBAY. Does anyone know anything about 80's Epi large Noe bags? I have no idea how to authenticate it without numbers and with the old open pocketless interior or what to ask for it on EBAY--great condition except for normal tarnished brass and a couple of lightly scuffed corners--is it more or less valuable bec it is true vintage?Thanks for your help! cody

Someone gave me (measurements 14x12x7) a Black EPI LARGE NOE shoulder bag in the 1980's and she only bought the real thing. But it has not interior label and no pockets either, just logo on outside and the brass rings are marked. Of course it is over 30 years old--leather and workmanshio looks real to me and never had reason to doubt but now want to sell. I am not able to post pics here for any more info as I have no idea how to change the file size, this is what works for EBAY. Does anyone know anything about 80's Epi large Noe bags? I have no idea how to authenticate it without numbers and with the old open pocketless interior or what to ask for it on EBAY--great condition except for normal tarnished brass and a couple of lightly scuffed corners--is it more or less valuable bec it is true vintage?Thanks for your help! cody

The "made in" etc stamping on the older Noes is on the outside smooth leather trim and there were no internal pockets.

Older epi bags, typically, do not command a huge resale value on ebay.

If you want an authentication prior to listing it for sale then try www.caroldiva.com or www.authenticate4u.com and then you can include that authentication in the auction description (might help you secure a sale). You can't have your own items authenticated on TPF in preparation to sell on ebay.

Hope that helps.

I agree with the above post. As far as value, whether it's vintage or not likely won't matter with older epi, especially the full size noe as it wasn't and isn't terribly popular. I would look at sold auctions on eBay to gauge what you might get. Probably around $200 I'm guessing unfortunately. You might be better off keeping it if you like it.