Queer Eye

Aug 18, 2006
So I recently started getting into this show. OMG I love it! These men are just so cute and lovely and such a joy to watch.
I don't consider myself an emotional person but MAN I got super emo during some of the transformations.

Does anybody else watch this show?
I binge watched the second season and now i'm halfway done with the first.

I never saw the original Queer Eye for the Straight Guy show. Do you guys like the original better?

I just love this current cast......No joke....I spent almost 2 hours on youtube the other day just looking at random videos of the guys. They are so adorable and it seems like they genuinely like each other.

Here they are at the Emmys

rs_1024x759-180912103328-1024-queer-eye-creative-emmys.jpg

pic from eonline.com

Aw I think Jonathan is fine. At first I thought he was going to be too much for me but I eventually grew to love him. They all add something special to the group.

I envy Jonathan's hair.....I don't know how he keeps it so shiny :/

They are filming season 3 right now.....I can't wait until it comes out.........it just makes me so happy.....I hope they make over some women this time

Johnathan did a YouTube series called “Gay of Thrones” where he and a guest whose hair he is styling dissect each episode of Game of Thrones. So hilarious! I hope he continues it for the final season of GoT.

Reactions: cieux