QueenDalia's story of her tiny collection..

Introducing my new addition to my humble collection..
The Miu Miu Talco (Off-white) purse...
picture.php

O My God purse lovers.. Check out my new addition.. I know I just got the miu miu .. but my husband surprised me today with this Gucci Hysteria in Python.. I tried it last week but I didn't buy it 'cause it was too $$$$.. Today, after I got back from work.. I walk in my room.. and there it was on my bed... It is so beautiful..
picture.php

O My God purse lovers.. Check out my new addition.. I know I just got the miu miu .. but my husband surprised me today with this Gucci Hysteria in Python.. I tried it last week but I didn't buy it 'cause it was too $$$$.. Today, after I got back from work.. I walk in my room.. and there it was on my bed... It is so beautiful..
picture.php

Just luscious! Congratulations.

TO DIE FOR! Your collection is incredibly sexy and just gorgeous!! You indeed have incredible taste. Each bag just keeps getting better and better. And your boots are oh-so incredibly sexy. I was surprised to see those Coach boots, never thought they'd make such cute boots. I love it!

And your new Miu Miu and Gucci Hysteria are breathtakingly gorgeous! Your taste is just astounding. Keep it up, QueenDalia!

picture.php

this is too beautiful for words! i love your bal bag, your miu miu and your prada!

TO DIE FOR! Your collection is incredibly sexy and just gorgeous!! You indeed have incredible taste. Each bag just keeps getting better and better. And your boots are oh-so incredibly sexy. I was surprised to see those Coach boots, never thought they'd make such cute boots. I love it!

And your new Miu Miu and Gucci Hysteria are breathtakingly gorgeous! Your taste is just astounding. Keep it up, QueenDalia!

Awwwwwwwww.. Thank you so much Stella.. Your comment is the sweetest one ever..