Queen Rania of Jordan

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know a lot of the style threads under the celebrity section are individuals w/ more of a trendy style so i'm not so sure how well this thread will go over, but for those of you who may prefer more of a classic style Queen Rania of Jordan may be of inspiration to you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. More:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. More adds:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Love her clutch and matching belt combo!

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. She sure loves to cinch in her waist! Everything she wears is belted.

Gorgeous photos. Wish we could get a better view of the bags.

7. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and here she is w/ the larger miu miu bow satchel, i believe:
    [​IMG]

9. I've always thought she is very stylish and beautiful.

10. I really love her style and I think she has a great personality too. It seems she has everything, looks and brains. I love listening to her youtube videos where she answers questions about Islam and the Arab world.

11. I love Queen Rania's sense of style! She always looks great. Thanks for the pics, keep em coming

12. Thank you for this thread! Queen Rania's style is truly amazing!:heart::heart::heart:

13. She is very beautiful, and I love her style!

14. Wow!! Thanks for this thread!! And, that brown Prada clutch with beige dress, phenomenal!!!!!!!!

15. wow! She is beautiful!