Qn on jade bangle

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Check out this light lavender and red bangle! Seller says 62 across, but I think that's outside diameter.

red jade bangle.jpg

2. Claire, bangle with the red patch is gorgeous. How much is it?

3. Bread, that's a v good price!

4. I love, love, love this one, how much this one is?

5. Ladies, fancl is closing down. Havent used this brand b4 but i heard the makeup remover is v good. Maybe i shld grab a few bottles since i use makeup remover to remove my sunblock...

http://www.fancl.com.sg/

6. Dynasty, I'm not getting that lavender one now. I have to get the blue hinged one ( in the next week) and the braced one from Aloha. Then, if it's still available.....maybe. But I would invest more money in making a hinge and removing those gold braces.

7. The red bangle is 390! It says it's reserved, but I bought my bangle from them while it was reserved too. They have a general buyer, and they had to ask the buyer if it was ok to sell to me, which they agreed to do. They might even accept 300.

8. Claire, that's a v good price! :smile:

9. That is very good price

10. Is very pretty tho...hopefully will be there for you when you are ready for the next one ;)

11. Hopefully, Dynasty. I can imagine dressing that one up in such an elegant way. Those gold braces do nothing for the bangle, and the jade is so fine and worthy. Because of the good price, there is still room to have some amazing gold work made....with purple or lavender sapphires!!

12. Is 56.5mm very snug? It looks quite fitted on your wrist. If so 58.5 is alright, just a little more roomy

13. [/QUOTE]

Hope things work out for u. Keep us posted & take care!

14. I think 58.5 shld be ok.

15. Yes, how pretty that will be, specially on you will look elegant and gorgeous, You should get it, don't let it pass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice