Push Present

shoprgrl

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Needing your help! I recently had a baby and my husband wants to buy me a push present. My budget is no more than 2k. I can't think of anything....I want it to be jewelry so it will be something to last forever. Here is a background on my jewelry collection I already own:

2 Cartier love bracelets
Love necklace
Trinity ring
Stackable pave bands
Chanel ultra ring

I love Jennifer Fisher jewelry but she is so overpriced I could get something designer with more value for the same price. I also was thinking some of the more inexpensive van cleef.

Baby's birthstone is ruby btw

Any suggestions? Any advice is appreciated!

A DBTY type necklace/bracelet with rubies and diamonds? Or a "Jazz" style ring with rubies and diamonds? Or a ruby pendant with a diamond halo?

Brian Gavin Diamonds could make either for you.

Pigeon blood rubies and yellow diamonds would be awesome! I absolutely love the red/yellow stone combo against platinum. Something custom to make it more sentimental?

I think any Cartier Love item that's preloved won't be under $2k..and if it is the quality will be pretty lousy. I'd definitely go for the Chanel ultra ring if you can find one for that price that's lovely.

Yes was thinking a love ring and to engrave baby's bday on it....
Or the JUC ring

They don't "excite" me but they are forever valuable pieces. That I can wear everyday. Or maybe a piece of van cleef either earrings or necklace that are around $2300

All ideas welcome

I love the idea of a DBTY necklace with rubies. My son was a ruby birthday and I decided to buy a sapphire (ring) instead because I like them better but also because blue = boy. :smile: