PurseForum Weekly Roundup

Iamminda

Ryan said I can buy 4 more bags 🙂
May 18, 2014
Hi. I was wondering if there is still a weekly roundup. Many of us enjoy reading it. I did a search of "roundup" but couldn't find anything. I have no idea of how to find it. If it still exists, can someone please share how to find it. Thank you.

Hi. I was wondering if there is still a weekly roundup. Many of us enjoy reading it. I did a search of "roundup" but couldn't find anything. I have no idea of how to find it. If it still exists, can someone please share how to find it. Thank you.

Hi!

Depending on Pattie's availability, we're still publishing the roundups semi-frequently. The last one was published last Friday!

http://www.purseblog.com/purseforum/purseforum-roundup-june-30/

Hi!

Depending on Pattie's availability, we're still publishing the roundups semi-frequently. The last one was published last Friday!

http://www.purseblog.com/purseforum/purseforum-roundup-june-30/
Hi Vlad,
Thanks for your reply and the link. I was wondering if there is a way to find it within PurseForum (like is it under General Discussion or a specific section)? I found it just now by googling "PurseForum Roundup" -- it came up that way. Sorry to be lame (lol) but I can't find it easily within TPF.
Thank You.

Hi Vlad,
Thanks for your reply and the link. I was wondering if there is a way to find it within PurseForum (like is it under General Discussion or a specific section)? I found it just now by googling "PurseForum Roundup" -- it came up that way. Sorry to be lame (lol) but I can't find it easily within TPF.
Thank You.
I asked about that once before in a different thread (see below) but I hadn't heard back. It would be cool if there was a link up top like there was last year before the change to the new site/platform.

@Vlad : I am unable to access the blog from the forum. I thought there was a link in one of the drop-down menus but I can't seem to find it. I'm on an iPad using Safari if that helps. It would be nice to read the blog without having to open a new tab in my browser. Thanks in advance :flowers:
Also, do you still have the TalkShoes blog?

Reactions: Iamminda
Hi Vlad,
Thank You.
I asked about that once before in a different thread (see below) but I hadn't heard back. It would be cool if there was a link up top like there was last year before the change to the new site/platform.

Absolutely agree, I am going to work a link back to the blog into the navigation someplace. Just gonna try not to break anything...
:sweatdrop: