PurseForum iOS & Android Apps v2.0

View attachment 3801986

View attachment 3801987

Hi! I went through this last month. I went to my App Store, then update section on bottom right, then purchased at the top, and then clicked at the top where it says not on this iPhone and was able to redownload it from my cloud.

I went through three good weeks of logging on through site before I found it there.

Huge thanks to you :yahoo::drinks: I only wanted to delete and reinstall as notifications weren't working ...

I have the app but it won't let me log on. It keeps giving me "Access denied. This forum is currently unavailable, please try again later". Is anyone else having this issue? It's been about a month now and I much prefer the app over the web! :sad:

View attachment 3801986

View attachment 3801987

Hi! I went through this last month. I went to my App Store, then update section on bottom right, then purchased at the top, and then clicked at the top where it says not on this iPhone and was able to redownload it from my cloud.

I went through three good weeks of logging on through site before I found it there.
OMG you are an angel and have saved my life LOL.

View attachment 3801986

View attachment 3801987

Thanks so much. I am glad that there are TPFers who are great problem solvers and more technically savvy than me.

View attachment 3801986

View attachment 3801987

Omg thank you genius!!! I resolved this in 2seconds thanks to you.

I got a new iPhone, so post #485 didn't work for me. Any news on when the app will be available again? Using Safari is a PITA and I have to log back in every time I open it that way. Sigh