PurseForum iOS & Android Apps v2.0

Hi, since a week or so I can't upload pics in the normal conversation through threads on tPf anymore. iPhone says the image is not a file as expected. Is there any solution for mobile pic upload?

This is in the app? Nothing's changed on our end. Perhaps try to upload the image via the browser to our website instead.

Bug report: on the forum app on iOS, it shows incorrect count of likes. When number of likes exceeds 5 it always shows 2 names and 3 others. Browser version works correctly.

Bug report: on iOS, writing or editing a message does not autoscroll the textbox when the message is long. On an iPad, Since the keyboard is overlaid on top of the textbox, you get into a situation where you can't see what you are typing. This makes it impossible to use the app for writing anything but short replies.

Different behavior report: on a browser when writing a post, inserting a link is done by highlighting text and clicking on the link button which opens a popup where you paste the link.
On iOS, you can't control the text displayed for the link. Highlighting is ignored when you click the insert link. Further, the only thing it does is put the URL tags in the message, and then you have to paste the link in between - which is not very user friendly.

Bug report: on iPhone only the notifications are empty. On the iPad they show up. And to clarify, I do not mean the alert pop up notifications you get when someone quotes your post. I mean the notifications that are listed in the application tab: on the iPhone this tab is empty and it says "check back later for new posts in your subscribed discussions".

Bug report: on iPhone only the notifications are empty. On the iPad they show up. And to clarify, I do not mean the alert pop up notifications you get when someone quotes your post. I mean the notifications that are listed in the application tab: on the iPhone this tab is empty and it says "check back later for new posts in your subscribed discussions".

Actually it does the same for me on my iPad. It's been true since the latest app upgrade. Notifications are always blank so I can't check to see where people have replied to me.

Also since the upgrade, I noticed that as I scroll down my list of Subscribed threads, when I reach the bottom of my screen I get a loading symbol, but it never finishes loading my entire list of threads. I think I have 20+. I just wait the next day for the newest threads to update for a refreshed list to resort itself.

Actually it does the same for me on my iPad. It's been true since the latest app upgrade. Notifications are always blank so I can't check to see where people have replied to me.

Also since the upgrade, I noticed that as I scroll down my list of Subscribed threads, when I reach the bottom of my screen I get a loading symbol, but it never finishes loading my entire list of threads. I think I have 20+. I just wait the next day for the newest threads to update for a refreshed list to resort itself.

Agreed. Notification page is blank for me, always, on both the iPhone and iPad apps. I get push notifications, but they never show up when I come into the app.

One more thing regarding push notifications. I turned off notifications for "likes" but it still notifies. :sad:

Reactions: simplyhappy
For the past 2 days, I've been getting a network configuration error on the Android app. Basically, I will be using the app just fine, then go do something else for a couple of minutes, and when I try to get back in to the app, I get an error. When I try to open the app again, it opens but I'm logged out. This cycle keeps repeating itself after I log back in. Very annoying.

I have been viewing the forum on my Samsung Galaxy S6 without issues until this morning. I use Samsung's browser (I hate google chrome on my phone) and using the mobile version of the forum. This morning, the big search icon is right on top of the notifications. I can't get to the notifications without hitting the search.

Is anyone else having trouble with the tPF app with the iOS 10 update? I get a system error message stating that "Your session has expired. Please login again." Then, it asks me to send an error report before it crashes. Should I reinstall the app?