******** Joins the Birkin 25 Club

Such a beautiful bag and amazing pics!!!
You just found this bag at the boutique or SO? A 5P pink B25 in chevre just in the back???
U need to play the lottery next darling...

The B in your avatar is absolutely gorgeous. Am I right in thinking it is Rose Shocking and is that possibly Lagoon lining? If so you have two of my all time favourite colours together in one gorgeous bag. Regardless if I am wrong and they are slightly different colours, it is absolutely stunning, lucky you!

The B in your avatar is absolutely gorgeous. Am I right in thinking it is Rose Shocking and is that possibly Lagoon lining? If so you have two of my all time favourite colours together in one gorgeous bag. Regardless if I am wrong and they are slightly different colours, it is absolutely stunning, lucky you!

Awww thank you dear! Yes, it is Rose Shocking chevre but the interior is Blue Azteque interior. Lagoon is also my 2nd fav color after RS. If I ever get the chance to order Lagoon.... my life will be complete :biggrin: Thanks again!

Love that pic. It was such a fun day! xoxoxoxo

Omg. Your pics are a vision of handbag heaven! [emoji173]️

Both so cute

Congratulations! What a find, such a glorious sight to behold, I am super jealous. Hope you enjoy carrying your little beauty very much.

thank you ;) I try as often as I can, I love my B25 :P

OMG literally died and gone to heaven, such gorgeous colours. I am such a fan of all things turquoise and next to the beautiful pink what a sight they both make!

Sorry for my late reply. Thank you for all the lovely compliments on our bags. I def hang with some classy H girls. LOL
It really was a lovely day and I look forward to our next rendezvous!

Such a beautiful bag and amazing pics!!!
You just found this bag at the boutique or SO? A 5P pink B25 in chevre just in the back???
U need to play the lottery next darling...
Well to be perfectly honest, I don't think it was just there. Although I cannot say for sure, I do believe the H gods had it brought in for me, but we never know...do we? It was not a SO. I visited the H boutique a couple times and just before my departure...I was called to see this beauty. I desperately want another B25 my dear.

i love that this reveal is staged in india
juxtaposed with the bubblegum pink
love every detail that went into this reveal
thanks for the treat

thank you kindly madisonmamaw :P
I wanted to photograph her in the city of her origin to me. I usually try to do that whenever possible to document my handbag journal. I appreciate your kind words of encouragent. I apologize for the late reply...

Whats in my mini bag?

Quite a bit actually!

Is that an iPad mini? We have so many devices here that we recently got one as a "spare" and I'd like to have the option of using that for email TPF and social media when/if my 25 EVER arrives....

(PS love that your iPad is on your IG account! Will follow you right now! It's DS1s account but he doesn't mind if "we" follow a few H and jewelry accounts [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6])

Is that an iPad mini? We have so many devices here that we recently got one as a "spare" and I'd like to have the option of using that for email TPF and social media when/if my 25 EVER arrives....

(PS love that your iPad is on your IG account! Will follow you right now! It's DS1s account but he doesn't mind if "we" follow a few H and jewelry accounts [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6])

BBC it is my mini iPad, it's fabulous as it fits into even my smallest B's. LOL :smile:
The B25 holds a tremendous amount actually! Deceptive little one... small in appearance, large in capacity! I can't wait for you to get yours too. Will look for you on IG!

thank you kindly madisonmamaw :P
I wanted to photograph her in the city of her origin to me. I usually try to do that whenever possible to document my handbag journal. I appreciate your kind words of encouragent. I apologize for the late reply...

oh this is quite a thought! yes very nice indeed

and i saw your choice in lipstick also =) great taste!