******** Joins the Birkin 25 Club

Yaaaaay waiting for your reveal!

thank you love, actually thinking of starting a new thread as I actually have several goodies I could put together :smile:

OOOOH can't wait!!! Your reveals are so beautifully photographed ********, and of course the subject matter is drool-worthy as well!

oh my, thank you for the encouragement... I think I may just start a new thread with my #pursebopsinFRANCE Hermes items together :P

Can't wait to see, congrats

Yes, soon... thank you BirkinLover77 ;)

Beautiful...love love love:smile: did you actually get this in India on your exotic travel!

The Birkin yes, the new box from my last post I purchased from Cannes, France in September :smile:

thank you love, actually thinking of starting a new thread as I actually have several goodies I could put together :smile:

oh my, thank you for the encouragement... I think I may just start a new thread with my #pursebopsinFRANCE Hermes items together :P

Yes, soon... thank you BirkinLover77 ;)

The Birkin yes, the new box from my last post I purchased from Cannes, France in September :smile:
I am soooooo excited. I'm grabbing snacks and a diet coke!

:love:An afternoon out with Gina123 and Chitownchanel

My B25 in 5P pink chèvre GHW, Gina's B25 in turqoiuse swift PHW...
& ChiTownChanel 's K28 in black togo in the back!

Attachments

• IMG_0670.jpg
    IMG_0670.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 612
:love:An afternoon out with Gina123 and Chitownchanel

My B25 in 5P pink chèvre GHW, Gina's B25 in turqoiuse swift PHW...
& ChiTownChanel 's K28 in black togo in the back!

OMG literally died and gone to heaven, such gorgeous colours. I am such a fan of all things turquoise and next to the beautiful pink what a sight they both make!