******** Joins the Birkin 25 Club

fabulous reveal!

thank you rubysoma!

Congrats!
Thanks so much!

Beyond beautiful! Literally my dream birkin, pink, GHW and 25!!! :cloud9::love:

I honestly never thought this shade of pink would be mine, always thought RT was my holy grail PINK, but this beauty has stolen my heart :heart: thank you cherylc

What a great reveal!!! While you're in India, I bet you can get some fabulous pink sapphire (or diamond!) pieces to wear with this gem.

Wear this in the best of health and happiness!!

thank you for your loving wishes, I'll need to share your suggestion with my hubby, LOL :roflmfao:

great color for a 25 ! cant seem to make them work for me but i LOVEEEEEEE enjoy in the best of health

Have you tried B25 birkel? Please share your thoughts in detail, I'm curious to hear as I think I may actually want another B25 :graucho:
I have fallen hard :P

Beautiful! Congrats! What a pretty color :smile:

thank you citruses, appreciate you stopping by :smile:

Adorable! Congratulations!

So sweet and pretty
Congrats

Wow, she's so cute! [emoji307] And great reveal pictures! Big congrats and enjoy!

Pink and ghw!! Congratulation!! :smile:

Beautiful bag and amazing location!

Amazing bag and backdrop! Congratulations!

:ty: everyone, delighted I could share my excitement with all of you...

Congrats! Gorgeous B (for Birkin and backdrop ;) )

so cute, thanks on B counts (both counts, LOL)

Omg!!! So beautiful!!!! Congrats!!!!! I want B25 so bad!!!!

I highly recommend one, I am in LOVE myself!

Beautiful pics and congrats on the B! Love this color. So you brought the box to each one of the places? Were people staring at you taking the pics?

yes DA Club, I certainly did. I can be relentless when wanting a certain theme of pictures. Yes people stare, & wonder. If they ask, I explain. Honestly I am immune at this point...been doing it too long now :graucho:

The bag is beautiful but I love the background more. Beyond jealous.

thank you Anchanel79, taking her pictures in such an exotic majestic setting only seemed appropriate since I was so fortunate to purchase her there in India.

The bag is divine, but I also wanted to say that you're a VERY talented photographer as well. Thanks for the reveal. How refreshing! :smile::smile::smile:

Grande Latte thank you kindly for your warm compliments. I truly appreciate it & delighted I could share! I have always loved photography & bags...so putting them both together was an inevitability, thus came ******** ;)