purse with a hidden comparment

penny key

Jan 6, 2007
I need a purse with a hidden compartment or the zipper under the bottom. I don't have alotof money to spend on it. any deals

doreenjoy

zzz
Feb 6, 2008
Do a search...this was asked before. If you search for "hidden pocket" or "Hidden zipper" it might come up.

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Mods for what? She's probably looking for a law enforcement/ladies purse... Like a conceal/carry bag ... Maybe hoped to find better ideas here. Those types of specialized bags can be pretty expensive.

Badgegirl

Nov 13, 2009
PA
Speaking from experience...(law enforcement) We don't carry guns in purses. That is not very tactical. It's most likely for concealing drugs or illegal weapons. Hidden compartments are very popular on jeans, purses, shoes and hats.

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
North Texas
^ IndiaInk- The post was deleted but there was a late night spammer who ran up about 80 posts on here for their Chinese store.

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
AH - tnx, TXGirlie, glad I missed that -.

Badgegirl, while searching a while back for an organizer handbag, somehow I came across several listings on the 'bay for an organizer bag that also provided a place to carry a gun. It stuck with me so I just thought ... ya know. Was in law enforcement but not streetside, so never carried.