Purse Organizer - Not happy.

I had 2 purse organizers from pursebling and hated them and gave them away. Then after my ikat ruined the corners of my kusama cosmetic, I bought another one from pursebling. I got the light pink jumbo and now I am addicted to it. I also don't carry pens or perfume or anything that could leak though, so I understand your dilemma. What about buying a waterproof small cosmetic size bag that you kept things that might leak or spill in on the side of the organizer?

(Meanwhile I was so annoyed w/ that ikat that I caught myself giving it dirty looks and not using it even with the organizer so I sold it.) LOL!

What does that mean?? Your iKat ruined your Cosmetic?

What does that mean?? Your iKat ruined your Cosmetic?

When I first got my iKat I had read about using an organizer because the interior being a bit rougher than a normal neverfull lining was scratching up SLG's. But I was like, oh bull, I don't believe it.
Soooo after a few weeks I was sitting at the nail place and I pulled out my cosmetic to get lip gloss out and I was like HOLY CR@P, one corner was showing white under the Kusama red dots, then I looked at the other corner, same thing, then the next, etc... All four corners were missing the red paints of the dots.
I was soooo upset BUT more upset with myself because I had read numerous posts on FB and here on TPF of it doing the same thing to others items esp wallets.
Soooo anyway, needless to say eventually I sold the iKat because it just left a bad taste in my mouth.
Now I am very careful w/ linings, like not putting azur in red, etc... I use my organizer always EXCEPT in my speedyB25. My organizer is too big, so the other day when I used my speedy I even changed all my azur over to ebene and mono just to be safe.

When I first got my iKat I had read about using an organizer because the interior being a bit rougher than a normal neverfull lining was scratching up SLG's. But I was like, oh bull, I don't believe it.

Soooo after a few weeks I was sitting at the nail place and I pulled out my cosmetic to get lip gloss out and I was like HOLY CR@P, one corner was showing white under the Kusama red dots, then I looked at the other corner, same thing, then the next, etc... All four corners were missing the red paints of the dots.

I was soooo upset BUT more upset with myself because I had read numerous posts on FB and here on TPF of it doing the same thing to others items esp wallets.

Soooo anyway, needless to say eventually I sold the iKat because it just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Now I am very careful w/ linings, like not putting azur in red, etc... I use my organizer always EXCEPT in my speedyB25. My organizer is too big, so the other day when I used my speedy I even changed all my azur over to ebene and mono just to be safe.

Ok, that makes more sense to me. Thanks for explaining.

I'm sorry you're not happy with your organizer OP. I ordered the Purse to go for my Portobello from Pursebling and I hate it as well. As someone mentioned, Divide and Conquer makes great organizers! They're thick and sturdy and much better than these. I bought one several years ago for my Montorgueil and loved it!

I'm sorry you're not happy with your organizer OP. I ordered the Purse to go for my Portobello from Pursebling and I hate it as well. As someone mentioned, Divide and Conquer makes great organizers! They're thick and sturdy and much better than these. I bought one several years ago for my Montorgueil and loved it!

Ditto~

I highly recommend Divide & Conquer over all I've tried. They may be a littler pricier but totally worth it.;)

I ended up getting a PurseN today. It was half price. It's a bit small for my Neverfull MM but it does the job. I don't know if its going to slosh around in my bag but it fits perfectly into my Totally PM if I don't like it after trying it out in the NF. I think the colour is cool, it's a gold toned camo. I really don't like the "arts & crafts" look and feel of the ones I've seen on Etsy. Although D & C do look like they're very high quality. But I've lost $20 on shipping and returning the Purse Bing, so when I saw this for 1/2 off, I went for it. Buying things online, when you're not in the USA is tricky. This I was able to see in person and try it out in the store.

Attachments

• PN1.jpg
    PN1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 213
  • PN2.jpg
    PN2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 213
You should try a purse organizer from DivideAndConquer on Etsy. I've purchased her organizers for my LV Speedy 30 and I love them! I think the Neverfull MM organizer has an option for " flexible ends", which I would recommend if you like to cinch your bag. Her organizers also have an option for a "reinforced bottom" too. She has a red color that would match your DE.

Don't be down on your Neverfull! It's a great bag...you just need to find YOUR perfect organizer!
Good luck, girl!

I also have this organizer. I absolutely love it! It is perfect, and the red matches my NF DE MM. It's a bit more expensive, but they are very well made. I have my friend's using them as well.