Purse Organizer help for Brooke - will I lose the slouch?????

Hi Ladies,

I love my large leather Brooke, but I think I NEED an organizer for it. It can become a bottomless pit! Does anyone have recommendations for the best organizer and size I would need for the large. Also, I really don't want to lose the slouch... will an organizer affect the way the bag hangs?

Thanks... any input is GREATLY appreciated :biggrin:

I don't use purse organizers for any of my bags just try to use accessories to keep them in line (wristlet here, wristlet there, cosmetic thingie here, etc) so I just open the accessories to reach my stuff. I use josies for that too.

I have a large black brooke & bought a purse to go organizer from purse bling, the jumbo size is a perfect fit. Makes it much easier to see & find things. Gives it a tad more structure so it sits better but not so much that it loses that nice slouch.

Its so funny you started a thread like this - I just got a large brown op art brooke @ the outlet last week on vacation and was talking to my co-worker(also a purseblog member!) about how its too slouchy for me - and she suggested a purse organizer too! I carry a wallet, a wristlet, and a change purse - I wonder if the jumbo purse to go organizer would fit all of that?

I have 2 purse to gos, jumbo and extra jumbo. I use the jumbo in my cambridge hobo and it gives it enough structure w/o taking away all of the slouch.

Are your purses much heavier with the PTG? Like Bunny I use accessories to keep my purse organized and easy to change out - but I suppose those accessories also add weight!

Thanks for all the suggestions.... I am going to look at the purse to go. I saw one called Divide and Conquer on Etsy. It looks good. I am just not sure about the size. I wish they were sold in stores so that I could try it out first!!! I hadn't even thought about adding weight. Does anyone use the divide and conquer organizer?

I have two different kinds that I really like and use all the time. I purchased the Purse to go 3 piece set from ebay, has small medium and large size so you can't go wrong and comes in black, tan. Then for a little more structured organizer I purchased one from QVC H15757 which is a set of two and comes in many colors. I use this one in my LV Monty bag and it works perfectly but is a little heavier than the PTG but not bad. Plus with QVC if you don't like it you can return it. Other ladies love this one as well on the LV Forum. Good Luck!

Has anyone compared the purse-to-go with Divide and conquer.... I have narrowed my options down to those two, but can't seem to decide!!!
love2shop419, I posted a thread on this a while back because I have both. I can't locate it, but the gist was: in my opinion, PTG is a good organizer but a little floppy, Divide & Conquer holds its shape better and is the hands-down winner especially if you are trying to add some structure.