Purse liners - do you leave it in the bag while not in use?

I recently received my zoomoni organizer for my medium classic flap and its actually made it a little bit harder to close the bag, i have to apply a little more pressure. Did/does this happen to anyone else? Is that only happening because mine is new or did i get a "faulty" one? Thanks! :smile:

mine is the same way. A bit harder to close the bag but still manageable. :smile:

Reactions: JennChanel
Yes, I leave them in some bags, but lately I have a preference to just just the bag without the liner; enjoy the gorgeous interior; and, look upon any slouch as a sign the bag has lived a useful and fruitful life. YMMV on that.

Reactions: fellys
Have any of you noticed any color transfer from the organizer to the insides of your bags? I’d like to leave a Samorga in there to hold its shape during storage but I’ve always been worried about color transfer. (My humidity is pretty average, about 50% according to my Dyson!)

Have any of you noticed any color transfer from the organizer to the insides of your bags? I’d like to leave a Samorga in there to hold its shape during storage but I’ve always been worried about color transfer. (My humidity is pretty average, about 50% according to my Dyson!)
Same concern, but for me I am lazy to remove the organizers.

Reactions: ChanelCanuck
I’m looking to buy organizers for my coco handle and cf. They will cost $109 from Samorga or $95 from Zoomoni. I used a 20% discount code for both sites. I feel like that’s too much to spend on organizers. Are they actually worth it? It feels crazy to spend that much money on organizers. I don’t want to scratch the inside of my bags, and I’m afraid of accidentally spilling something inside.

I’m looking to buy organizers for my coco handle and cf. They will cost $109 from Samorga or $95 from Zoomoni. I used a 20% discount code for both sites. I feel like that’s too much to spend on organizers. Are they actually worth it? It feels crazy to spend that much money on organizers. I don’t want to scratch the inside of my bags, and I’m afraid of accidentally spilling something inside.

For me, I think they are pretty worth it considering the amount I've spent for my bags. I use bag inserts for all of my Chanel and Hermes bags mostly for the purpose of protecting the lining than structure. Except for Chanel 19 and Goyard St. Louis, I chose the 2mm ones to give it structure. But for my Hermes B/K/C, Chanel woc and classic flap, I prefer the 1.2mm one just to protect the lining since they are structured already to begin with.

Reactions: fashionelite
Joyinbag from Etsy is also a good one. They have good customer service. Organizers are cheaper than Samorga and their shipping is faster too. Except one time the owner asked me if my bag is authentic when the liner didn’t fit lol. They made another liner to fit my bag and sent it for free. It was nice of them. I use an organizer for my 19 which I keep when I use the bag. I also have an organizer for the CF jumbo but I take it out before using the bag. It takes too much space and gets more heavy.