Purse Forum helps me spend more money! Pics!!!

OMG all those pretties would have sent my heart into overdrive! You did phenomenal and the damage is just about the price of 2 or 3 bags at retail! INSANE! :wtf:

Love love love love love the BV's and that Derek Lam is a looker! :love:

I'm so completely envious of your shopping karma! Send some this way, will ya?

Thanks for all the comments ladies! Would you believe...(of course you will!) that I went back yesterday, for more?!?!!

To answer the questions first, the Off Fifth is in Orlando. They just moved spaces which is why they had this huge "preview" sale. I wish we had one in Tampa!

The purse stand is awesome! I bought it off ebay from England. The cost was around $16 but to ship it was like $35 on top of that!

Thanks for the clarification on the Stam/Mina. I knew it was the smaller version but I'm not that knowledgeable about the names...I knew the design was MJ though!

Now, are you sitting down?!?!?

I HAD to go back on Friday cause they had left a security tag on the Valentino. While I was there I of course browsed some more! I scored a gorgeous black Lockheart bag (been dying for one for a year!), AND a Kooba Kelsey in Khaki!!!

Then, I went over to NM Last Call and found a cute studded Isabella Fiore bag.

Then....drumroll please....they told me they were having a designer handbag "presale". I asked when it was going on and they said right now, and they were taking "appointments" for preview sessionsl I told the girl I had driven ALL the way from Tampa and could I get an appointment now?!

I had to wait about five minutes but then they took me into a back room which was FILLED with designer shoes and handbags! You could pick and purchase that day but can't pick up till Wed!

Anyhow, I was in heaven. There were SO MANY bags in there...Dior, Prada, Stella McCartney, Derek Lam (just like the one I got, in a lighter color) Marc Jacobs, Etro, etc. But my eyes landed on it.....a Jimmy Choo Ramona in a khaki green color. OH MY GOD! That one was MINE!

Now I am torn....I LOVE the Riki's size but love the khaki green color more than the bright green!!!

Hope you guys enjoyed the "update". I won't get the Ramona until Wed but maybe I can post pics of the other two before then!

OH MY GOD that is like the haul of a lifetime, that many purses all at once, we're celebrating with you!

I just read that you got another one!! Definiteliy keep the khaki green when you get it! Don't feel bad!