Purse Dilemma

it's a tough call but i just have one thing to share.. recently i just learned from a friend, we all know how impt it is to take care of our bags, especially the vernis as it is not as care free as ebene..

but then my friend said this to me, what's the big deal of having a mark or scuff on a bag, i feel a lot more satisfied as that shows how much i love my bag and it's like finishing a big tube of cleanser or moisturizer, won't you feel good when you know that the products are working for you?

well guess that's a good encouragement for me to get my Alma bb in amarante.. LOL

If you are not going to use the Alma very often I would get the Artsy MM and the Neverfull GM.. Alma in Pomme is Beautiful but you will just be frustrated with pen marks etc especially if you are upset about them now on your pomme SLGs. I say go for the 2 bags instead of the Alma especially if you wont carry it that often. I have the Artsy GM and the Neverfull (azur, ebene and mono) GM and I love them all. As much as I love the Alma I would rather have more pratical bags that I can carry to work everyday and on days out with my children.

I know this is my second post but honestly, I think you'll regret not getting the Pomme Alma. It that bag makes your heart sing--get it. If not get the NF or Artsy. But, the NF and Artsy will always be there--you can save up for them later on...
Although vernis makes me nervous and I do baby it more than my canvas bags and wallets, I have no regrets about getting my pomme zippy wallet, zcp, cles, and key holder! I've been snapping those puppies up--maybe a bag is in the future for me but most likely pre-loved one day.
Go get it ( I can live vicariously through you:biggrin:)

I know this is my second post but honestly, I think you'll regret not getting the Pomme Alma. It that bag makes your heart sing--get it. If not get the NF or Artsy. But, the NF and Artsy will always be there--you can save up for them later on...
Although vernis makes me nervous and I do baby it more than my canvas bags and wallets, I have no regrets about getting my pomme zippy wallet, zcp, cles, and key holder! I've been snapping those puppies up--maybe a bag is in the future for me but most likely pre-loved one day.
Go get it ( I can live vicariously through you:biggrin:)

Lol Thank You!! I really appreciate your honesty! Your right those bags will be there and I just checked and the Alma is avaiable online finally I think I will get tonight. If I do I will post pix as soon as I get it.

it's a tough call but i just have one thing to share.. recently i just learned from a friend, we all know how impt it is to take care of our bags, especially the vernis as it is not as care free as ebene..

but then my friend said this to me, what's the big deal of having a mark or scuff on a bag, i feel a lot more satisfied as that shows how much i love my bag and it's like finishing a big tube of cleanser or moisturizer, won't you feel good when you know that the products are working for you?

well guess that's a good encouragement for me to get my Alma bb in amarante.. LOL

LoL.. I like that