Purple, navy and a blast from the bordeaux past

zerodross, what were you thinking writing a post at 4 in the morning!! :nogood:

That said, congrats on scoring both 2.55s!!! The navy is a true beauty (just by looking at your pics)!! I like your meticulous colour/hardware analysis - reads a like a PhD thesis to me!

Are you sure you are going to skip Act II altogether? :graucho:

:P wowsers jen! you're fast in replying! thanks for the kind words, and y'know you have a stunning bag collection yourself, i still remember the hermes unveil with your drop dead gorgeous havanne birkin! :drool:

so quick that i missed the rest of your GORGEOUSSSSSSSS pics!! YUMMMM, i lovee the pics of the navy and purple together :drool: and thanks so much for all the size comparison pics. holy and the bordeaux, what a lucky find!! i stand by my original statement that you have the most TDF flap collection :love:

Thanks for the comparison pics! You have a lovely collection :smile: After settling on 225 size, I changed my mind and am trying to decide between 226 and 225 size yet again... >< I've only seen 226 size IRL, not 225, so I'm really unsure at this point. Would you mind posting modeling pics to give me another reference pt? TIA!

^ once again, thanks ladies! it's always a pleasure to share the chanel excitement with everyone on here.

MIffy27 said:
zerodross, what were you thinking writing a post at 4 in the morning!! :nogood:

That said, congrats on scoring both 2.55s!!! The navy is a true beauty (just by looking at your pics)!! I like your meticulous colour/hardware analysis - reads a like a PhD thesis to me!

Are you sure you are going to skip Act II altogether? :graucho:

LOL! you caught me... i'm a chronic insomniac and a student (the two are pretty similiar eh?) so my sleeping and waking hours are completely skewed. And yup! I am definitely skipping Act II.. well maybe not the accessories (some of them seem to cute to pass up on) but definitely no bags for me till pre-fall - what with the rose reissue and purple and gray classic flaps! :sweatdrop: What bags are you eyeing for Act II?

And congrats on your FABULOUS twin sisters! ;);) I can't wait to see your thread of the two and y'know I really do think a 226 red will come your way. :yes: definitely!

lotusflwr said:
Thanks for the comparison pics! You have a lovely collection :smile: After settling on 225 size, I changed my mind and am trying to decide between 226 and 225 size yet again... >< I've only seen 226 size IRL, not 225, so I'm really unsure at this point. Would you mind posting modeling pics to give me another reference pt? TIA!

no problem! pictures coming right up! ;) To be honest, I think a 225 forces me to bring only the essentials (and you'd have to be pretty darn meticulous in trying to arrange and pack everything nicely in it) but I do generally have a preference for smaller bags, so it works well for me even as a day bag, although i think it's definitely more suited for an evening purse. 226 is a really comfortable and functional size IMO. I think colour plays a part too, I know for the purple, I was expecting it to be a real burst of colour and bling, so I opted for the 225 to balance the bling & colour whereas for the navy, since it was more subtle, i thought the 226 would be a practical everyday choice.