Purple Nastasha developing discolorations :<

tesmama

Sep 5, 2008
I bought a my first Kooba bag this Saturday at Nordstrom. It is a beautiful purple Natasha. It is now Friday, not even a week later, and it has developed discoloration (actual spots losing color). I am very sad as I LOVE this bag. :crybaby:I did lots of shopping to find a purple bag and now I have to return it. Has anyone else had the same problem. I see that others have mentioned that the leather this year is not as good as in the past. Thanks.

That's just terrible - and how ridiculous for a bag of this cost! I know the Koobas in the slate color had problems. I have a slate one that is getting discoloration and it really ticks me off. For the price of these bags this should never be an issue and Kooba should stand by their bags but I hear they don't!

I am soo upset. I LOVE this bag but I am returning it as I can not be constantly worrying about my handbag. It just does not fit into my busy Mommy life right now. I am soo bummed. Hopefully I can replace it with another purple bag. :>

that is a bummer! good to hear this feedback as I really like kooba bags, esp. purple but I haven't bought since it's too expensive for me. that is disappointing to hear that the quality doesen't live up to it's price.

I bought a my first Kooba bag this Saturday at Nordstrom. It is a beautiful purple Natasha. It is now Friday, not even a week later, and it has developed discoloration (actual spots losing color). I am very sad as I LOVE this bag. :crybaby:I did lots of shopping to find a purple bag and now I have to return it. Has anyone else had the same problem. I see that others have mentioned that the leather this year is not as good as in the past. Thanks.

Oh, no! I just bought the same bag last weekend also, but in black. Now I'm really thinking of returning it. It's such a nice bag and the leather is so soft, but hearing this I don't think it's worth the money...:sad:

That's a bummer... I know how hard I looked for a purple bag I really liked and I would be super bummed too. By the way I found a beautiful Rebecca Minkoff Morning After in purple with patent bottom. It was hard to find but I am sure if you looked hard enough you could probably find one.