Purple Medium Stroke me Available

kings_20

Sep 23, 2007
I just wanted to let you know that there is a SM medium in purple available at Stitch Boutique. I was looking for one and JAckie referred me to Nicole the owner of the boutique. Unfortunately i would prefer the large size. If anyone is interested the email address is [email protected] The price is $550.00. The boutique is located in MA.

I just wanted to let you know that there is a SM medium in purple available at Stitch Boutique. I was looking for one and JAckie referred me to Nicole the owner of the boutique. Unfortunately i would prefer the large size. If anyone is interested the email address is [email protected] The price is $550.00. The boutique is located in MA.

There's a boutique in MA that carries BE!? I just googled it and I think Stitch is in a town not far from me (although I've never been there). I'll definitely need to check them out.

The purple Stroke Me is officially mine! A Million thanks for posting this info - and in the meantime, here are the pics she sent me of the bag. Purty, isn't she?

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 207
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 217
attachment.php
attachment.php

Congratulations! There sure has been a lot of buzz about the SM's lately. It's a great looking bag. You will be amazed at how beautiful the BE purple leather is in real life. Please post pics when you receive it.

THAT IS GORGEOUS!! I am so happy that you got it. I would have snatched it up if it was the large. The purple is sooooo gorgeous. Enjoy!!

Stitch also carries the BE TMA in tan and black. There's also the hold me in red, green and silver I think. I was enquiring about what other BE's they carry and they replied with that list. HTHs.