Purple & Blue Reissue actual pics & more!!

Oh crap!!! Now that I've seen the purple and the navy side by side, I can see that they're totally different and can justify having both. :sweatdrop: The navy is freakin' gorgeous!! :love: It looks lighter than the navy patent jumbo.

Hi twin! :smile: Haha, ohh crap is exactly what I thought too!! :sweatdrop: :nuts: :love: I didn't think I would want the navy metallic reissue either, for the same reason, but this is just stunning... so I'm on the list for a 227, ahh. :angel:

Oh crap!!! Now that I've seen the purple and the navy side by side, I can see that they're totally different and can justify having both. :sweatdrop: The navy is freakin' gorgeous!! :love: It looks lighter than the navy patent jumbo.

Hi Jenny! Aww haha, I know, whew!! I'm first on the list at my NM for the 226 purple, but I'm also on a list at the boutique for the 227, because I'm trying to decide which size is better... I'm scared that the 227 might be too much purple (if there is such a thing!), although Mon's pics of her 227 metallic purple are just stunning!! I'm not sure if I should get the metallic navy though, ahh (I'm on the list for it, just in case)... it also looks gorgeous, but the purple is an absolute definite, because I'm head over heels in love!! You should get one too hehe!!

I think the 227 would be gorgeous and not too much purple at all!! Ack Minal, you have some tough decisions to make.... might I help you justify both the 226 and 227 in purple and the navy in 226 (is that what you WLd for?) Hahaha! you have been wanting a purple flap for forever and a day and I mean what if 5 months from release you regret not getting one of the sizes?! Plus the navy is different enough to justify getting :tup:

I'm waitlisted for a purple 226. but i also want something epi in purple... do i really need three diff purple bags? :confused1:

Hi twin! :smile: Haha, ohh crap is exactly what I thought too!! :sweatdrop: :nuts: :love: I didn't think I would want the navy metallic reissue either, for the same reason, but this is just stunning... so I'm on the list for a 227, ahh. :angel:

Hi twin!! OMG, the navy is gorgeous!! It's much lighter and looks bluer(is that a even a word) than the navy patent jumbo. Argh, I've been on the list for the navy 227 as well and I'm definitely keeping my name on there for now. :sweatdrop: The navy 227 looks like a dark electric blue color. :love: Well, if we're going to out we might as well go "all" out right? :roflmfao:

Purple looks nice in these pics. Too bad I overdid purple in the 80s. I like the blue a lot too but I have a blue patent reissue.....hmmm, what to do. The red is gorgeous too!

Gulp! I didn't need to see these pics! I'm supposed to be on a temporary purse ban. I'm normally not a big reissue fan, but the purple and the navy are TDF! I don't know how much longer this ban is going to last for.:sweatdrop: Thank you so much for sharing these pics!

Purple looks nice in these pics. Too bad I overdid purple in the 80s. I like the blue a lot too but I have a blue patent reissue.....hmmm, what to do. The red is gorgeous too!

I hear you about overdoing purple in the 80's - I'm soooooooooo guilty of doing it as well :supacool:. As for the blue metallic reissue, it's amazing, but your blue patent reissue :heart::heart::heart: is just gorgeous!

I think the 227 would be gorgeous and not too much purple at all!! Ack Minal, you have some tough decisions to make.... might I help you justify both the 226 and 227 in purple and the navy in 226 (is that what you WLd for?) Hahaha! you have been wanting a purple flap for forever and a day and I mean what if 5 months from release you regret not getting one of the sizes?! Plus the navy is different enough to justify getting :tup:

I'm waitlisted for a purple 226. but i also want something epi in purple... do i really need three diff purple bags? :confused1:

IMO you can never have enough purple!

Hey girl! Haha, omg, I didn't say so at the risk of sounding like a total nutcase, but I was considering (and have been for some time!) getting the purple reissue in both the 226 and 227! :rolleyes: :nuts: The funny thing is, I kept thinking hmm, well if I get the 227 and my violet caviar medium flap or e/w ever pops up, then I would have one larger Chanel and a smaller one... all purple Chanel bases covered! :P If that miracle ever occurs, I could always sell one MP reissue if I felt the need... but that's only possible if I have two to begin with haha. :sweatdrop:

Actually, NM isn't getting the 226 metallic navy, so I'm down for the 227, ahh. :smile: I'm not sure who is getting the 226, because I think BG is getting the 225, which leaves Saks, boutiques, etc. (I need to make some calls hehe). I don't want to go totally crazy this season, but I adore flaps, and colors, so I'm kind of screwed haha.

Ohhhhhh, the 226 metallic purple would look gorgeous on you (you're so slim, and I love the size of the 226!!)... and if you get something from LV, both are still different enough from your droolworthy e/w, so you should go for it hehe!! ;)