Purchasing from BalNY

Can any of you help med with an email address to Bal NY? I live en Europe, but heard its possible to order from Bal NY? I am looking for Magenta.

Thanks a lot.

:sad: kinda wish i got the black day now.
how fast do they ship at BalNY? If I ordered around 1 PM EST today, is it too late to change the order tomorrow morning?

Why do you want the Black now? Hehe it's funny cuz I have the Black Day with the GGH and I am trying to find one in the Steel/Plomb color instead. I may now opt for the Brief style though.

^ lol! i want the black now because i'm scared that the steel will look like a faded black rather than a charcoal gray against my black clothing (like a black dress washed in hot water too many times). Daphne sent me a picture of the day she's sending and I can't see any undertones! Plus I don't really have a big leather black bag.

Why do you want the plomb now?

YES feifei... we want pics :yes:. There is no shipping service on a Sunday...so if you call them when they open Monday you'll most likely catch the shipment before it goes out. I'm in agreement with Leeny, whatever you pick will be GORGE!