Purchasing from Balenciaga New York?

hayley

Aug 14, 2006
Hi,

I live in Australia, but would like to try and do a phone order from balenciaga NYC
Does anybody know if this is possible?

In regards to what styles/colours they stock, is there somebody i can email to get that information first ... ?

I am deciding between the skye blue or electric blue CITY, in either GSH or RH ...

Thanks for your help,

you could consider ordering from Aloha Rag (AR). they ship free for purchases above USD500. and you can apply for membership (free) so you can enjoy a 3% discount.

pls click on this this thread and bookmark the threads in the posts at the end of it. they're very useful info for those who wish to order with AR.

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-shopping/aloha-rag-226750.html#post4791860

thanks so much glossie. i think you have efficiently answered about 4 different posts of mine today. its taken me ages to narrow down what i want, but finally think, with everybody's help, have decided on EB CITY with RH ....
any idea on the prices at Aloha Rag?

Ta again, :tup:

thanks so much glossie. i think you have efficiently answered about 4 different posts of mine today. its taken me ages to narrow down what i want, but finally think, with everybody's help, have decided on EB CITY with RH ....
any idea on the prices at Aloha Rag?

Ta again, :tup:
AR charges the same as BalNY.