Purchased my very first LV!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After many months (years?) of researching and coveting bags, I finally purchased my first LV!

I originally wanted the Neverfull MM. I knew it. However, I thought I would put the Speedy on my arm just to verify the Neverfull was what I wanted.

Well, the AWESOME SA, Kevin, at the Raleigh LV in Saks pulled out the Speedy 35 first. I put it on my arm and knew IMMEDIATELY this was my bag. Tried the Neverfull and it did not compare (although it will be my next bag). But the Universe let me know that I would be happiest with the Speedy first, so here she is!!!

[​IMG]

Before I bought her in the store. Happy, happy!
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats! Looks beautiful on you! I really like the folks up at Saks in Raleigh!

3. Congrats, looks perfect on you! Love the damier:smile:

4. Speedy looks gorgeous on you.

5. Thanks y'all!

I don't care for the monogram print (as I don't care for the C coach print or the Gucci print etc), so I thought the Damier is PERFECT. Beautiful and classy!

6. Congrats on your first; it certainly won't be your last!!!

7. Beautiful choice

8. That is correct!!!!

Someone once told me, once you start wearing designer jeans, you will never go back. She was absolutely correct, and I have a feeling that this first and beautiful LV is the start of many relationships with luxury handbags lol.

9. She looks great on you! Congrats

10. Looks great on u!! That bag was also my first lv!! It's a great bag!! No matter how many more you buy u will always remember ur 1st!!

11. Congrats!

12. Thank you, everyone! We drove 3 hours to and 3 hours from Raleigh so I'm pooped and am off to bed! Have a lovely evening!

13. lovely! congrats!

14. Great choice.

And thanks for the head's up about the service in Raleigh. I have friends who live there and are due a visit within the next year.

15. perfect choice for your first LV -- congrats!!