Purchased my very first LV!!!!

Wildflower22

Jan 7, 2011
After many months (years?) of researching and coveting bags, I finally purchased my first LV!

I originally wanted the Neverfull MM. I knew it. However, I thought I would put the Speedy on my arm just to verify the Neverfull was what I wanted.

Well, the AWESOME SA, Kevin, at the Raleigh LV in Saks pulled out the Speedy 35 first. I put it on my arm and knew IMMEDIATELY this was my bag. Tried the Neverfull and it did not compare (although it will be my next bag). But the Universe let me know that I would be happiest with the Speedy first, so here she is!!!

1538enr.jpg

Before I bought her in the store. Happy, happy!
2rp44dx.jpg

After many months (years?) of researching and coveting bags, I finally purchased my first LV!

I originally wanted the Neverfull MM. I knew it. However, I thought I would put the Speedy on my arm just to verify the Neverfull was what I wanted.

Well, the AWESOME SA, Kevin, at the Raleigh LV in Saks pulled out the Speedy 35 first. I put it on my arm and knew IMMEDIATELY this was my bag. Tried the Neverfull and it did not compare (although it will be my next bag). But the Universe let me know that I would be happiest with the Speedy first, so here she

1538enr.jpg

Before I bought her in the store. Happy, happy!
2rp44dx.jpg

Congrats, looks perfect on you! Love the damier:smile:

Congrats on your first; it certainly won't be your last!!!

That is correct!!!!

Someone once told me, once you start wearing designer jeans, you will never go back. She was absolutely correct, and I have a feeling that this first and beautiful LV is the start of many relationships with luxury handbags lol.

Great choice.

And thanks for the head's up about the service in Raleigh. I have friends who live there and are due a visit within the next year.