Pur Minerals users - what do you use for application?

BagLuver

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Thanks to Ulta's BOGO deal, I finally decided to try Pur Minerals, and I love it! I did not buy the Chisel brush, though; I've been using my BE Kabuki, and I use the sponge for touchups. I was just wondering what other Pur Minerals users use for application - do you use the Chisel brush, the sponge, or other brush? I've heard mixed reviews about the Chisel brush, so I'm not sure I should buy it. But it seems like the flat top would pick up the makeup better. TIA!

i have the chisel...but i bought it on ebay because it was only 7 bucks! and it is the real brush because it felt the same as the one from the store. it gives a more coverage than kabukis. in hindsight i wish i had not bought it and instead just gotten a flat top brush that was softer. the pur mineral's one is kinda scratchy...which is why i dont really use it anymore and prefer my retractable powder brush.

Thank you for your responses! I've heard a lot of people say that the Chisel brush was too scratchy. Others say it's the greatest brush ever. I appreciate your input - I don't want to spend the money on it if it's not worth it.