PTSD Emotional Support Puppy

Roxannek

Nov 28, 2014
My new Grand Puppy Axell! He is my son’s official emotional support dog, from PTSD. I am so proud of baby Axell and my 31 year old son. :heart: He was carjacked and stabbed multiple times and had his throat slit from ear to ear in 2012 and left for dead. We live everyday now as if it were our last. No worries now, he is thriving as a successful businessman and just all around great man. Axell is just an added bonus and the cutest thing I have ever seen.
0A166E9D-6B99-4918-B52D-5062D2E5D6FC.png
65C45648-27AE-4E2E-8488-29C5C864BF5B.jpeg

I’m sorry to hear about what happened to your son, that’s truly a horrifying experience to go threw. What a cutie those eyes he’ll have every one wrapped around his paw in no time.

I’m sorry to hear about what happened to your son, that’s truly a horrifying experience to go threw. What a cutie those eyes he’ll have every one wrapped around his paw in no time.
Yes, a horrifying experience, thank you for your kind words:heart:. And yes who could not love those sad little eyes.

Thank you so much! The two have really formed a bond.
I'm speechless...how awful for your son. Glad he's adjusting to his "new normal"! Statistically a support dog is the best medicine for people with PTSD. I support a wonderful group that trains support dogs for military members with PTSD. Some unbelievable uplifting stories!
BTW...is Axell a Blue-Tick/Tri-Color Beagle? I have a Blue-Tick Beagle and they are the best! Recently used a lot at the airports for bomb/agriculture detection...keen sense of smell.
My best to your son and Axell!

Reactions: mp4
I'm speechless...how awful for your son. Glad he's adjusting to his "new normal"! Statistically a support dog is the best medicine for people with PTSD. I support a wonderful group that trains support dogs for military members with PTSD. Some unbelievable uplifting stories!
BTW...is Axell a Blue-Tick/Tri-Color Beagle? I have a Blue-Tick Beagle and they are the best! Recently used a lot at the airports for bomb/agriculture detection...keen sense of smell.
My best to your son and Axell!
Oh so nice of you. Axell is a cross of a Miniature Australian Shepherd and a Basset Hound. Haha! He is so cute!