PT's 'it's NOT OSTRICH' reveal at last

I think they say there are going to be storms, wind and rain tomorrow but of course I'll take pics for you when the weather calms. I think this colour should go with lots of things I have already including some suede Bal boots that are my pride and joy. I love to rumage and start putting together outfits.

Everyone who has a BTH is a queen - soon you too I'm sure when you meet the right one ;).

Since the rest of us only own one and you have two that would make you the BTH Empress!

For those that can't see the pics on the first page here are the bag pics again the 'ol' way

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Beautiful PT! The bamboo handle, a Gucci icon incorporating both necessity and innovation. Sourced from the bamboo forests of Japan in a time of growing awareness for sustainability, the base shoots of the bamboo plant are each moulded into a semi-cirlce after passing through a naked flame with no two being identical, transforming an oriental icon into a staple of the Gucci collection since 1947. Since then, the bamboo motif has been reinterpreted by current creative director Frida Giannini, overseeing its use in all departments of Gucci's current legacy, from perfume bottles to watches and fine jewellery.

(I'm learning!)

Last edited:
Beautiful PT! The bamboo handle, a Gucci icon incorporating both necessity and innovation. Sourced from the bamboo forests of Japan in a time of growing awareness for sustainability, the base shoots of the bamboo plant are each moulded into a semi-cirlce after passing through a naked flame with no two being identical, transforming an oriental icon into a staple of the Gucci collection since 1947.

(I'm learning!)

You most certainly are :hugs: -

you have to share all knowledge of Gucci bamboo with us on the BTH 'club' thread, I didn't know :flowers:

llaga22 thank you :flowers:

ang thank you too :flowers: I agree this is more classic than my first and much more suitable for work and meetings, very under the radar.

WOW, papertiger, what a gorgeous color. I like that it is a chameleon, as you say because you;ll be able to wear it with so many different colors. I also think it is better than the ostrich, though I hope you get one of those too ;). And the big, furry hat is what I am coming to expect from your fabulous self!

WOW, papertiger, what a gorgeous color. I like that it is a chameleon, as you say because you;ll be able to wear it with so many different colors. I also think it is better than the ostrich, though I hope you get one of those too ;). And the big, furry hat is what I am coming to expect from your fabulous self!

:hugs: :tispy: