PS1 Travel has arrived - with pics!

I have tried rotating them in Photoshop, which shouldn't be necessary because they are correctly displaying when I look at them on my hard drive. When I upload them to the forum, they are rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise, so I rotated them 90 degrees clockwise in Photoshop and tried uploading those, and the rotated ones look exactly as they do on my hard drive. So frustrating! I will keep trying because I want to show you guys the darn bag! :smile:

Update: see next post; apparently the original images were too tall so I had to crop them. The attachment upload dialog says there's no maximum height or width for images, but it seems to rotate them if they're taller than they are wide.

Ok, here are the photos from my trip! One is of the Travel under the airplane seat, one is me standing with it on top of my rolling suitcase, and there are front and side views of it on my suitcase as well. For reference, the suitcase is a 20" Briggs & Riley carry-on rolling bag. I took the long strap off to go through security and through the airport because I don't need it while I'm dragging the rolling bag around, but I put it back on for carrying it around on its own. However, the handles are long enough that I can just carry it on my shoulder with those most of the time.

Attachments

• square-1.jpg
    square-1.jpg
    703.8 KB · Views: 173
  • square-2.jpg
    square-2.jpg
    691.7 KB · Views: 171
  • square-3.jpg
    square-3.jpg
    706 KB · Views: 161
  • square-4.jpg
    square-4.jpg