Proenza Schouler QR code leads to?

Hi im new on here I just purchased one from ebay to and the serial num card takes me to same Web that you got did you find out if your bag was genuine thanks lorraine

My card's QR code scanned as proenza.temera-imtrue(dot)com/########## where the #s correspond to the serial number on the card. That address then redirected a bunch of times ending up at a completely unrelated website! I'm pretty sure the bag is genuine, purchased from YOOX. I emailed PS asking about this but haven't heard back yet.

Hey mine took me to same page iv since had it authenticated it was the only thing that planted doubt in my mind about it being genuine or not is yours the classic or the smaller one ? Iv since went on to buy a mini in dark red so I have one of each I lusted after this bag for 5 years never thought I'd own one never mind 2 as even preloved in mint condition they are expensive im completely in love

Hey mine took me to same page iv since had it authenticated it was the only thing that planted doubt in my mind about it being genuine or not is yours the classic or the smaller one ? Iv since went on to buy a mini in dark red so I have one of each I lusted after this bag for 5 years never thought I'd own one never mind 2 as even preloved in mint condition they are expensive im completely in love
Hi, mine is the PS1 tiny. Congrats on your new bags :smile: I'm sure its worth the money as you've wanted it for 5 years!