Proenza Schouler QR code leads to?

lilymai

Jul 28, 2020
Hi,

I’ve Bought a pre-love PS11 and there is a QR Code on the authenticity card. After i scan the card, it was directed to proenza.temeraimtrue then directed to http://ww1.temera-imtrue.com

any idea if this is supposed to lead to the page?

Thank you
Lily

Lorr74

Mar 11, 2021
Hi im new on here I just purchased one from ebay to and the serial num card takes me to same Web that you got did you find out if your bag was genuine thanks lorraine

mellopan

Aug 12, 2015
Honolulu, HI
My card's QR code scanned as proenza.temera-imtrue(dot)com/########## where the #s correspond to the serial number on the card. That address then redirected a bunch of times ending up at a completely unrelated website! I'm pretty sure the bag is genuine, purchased from YOOX. I emailed PS asking about this but haven't heard back yet.

Lorr74

Mar 11, 2021
Hey mine took me to same page iv since had it authenticated it was the only thing that planted doubt in my mind about it being genuine or not is yours the classic or the smaller one ? Iv since went on to buy a mini in dark red so I have one of each I lusted after this bag for 5 years never thought I'd own one never mind 2 as even preloved in mint condition they are expensive im completely in love

mellopan

Aug 12, 2015
Honolulu, HI
Hey mine took me to same page iv since had it authenticated it was the only thing that planted doubt in my mind about it being genuine or not is yours the classic or the smaller one ? Iv since went on to buy a mini in dark red so I have one of each I lusted after this bag for 5 years never thought I'd own one never mind 2 as even preloved in mint condition they are expensive im completely in love
Hi, mine is the PS1 tiny. Congrats on your new bags :smile: I'm sure its worth the money as you've wanted it for 5 years!