Proenza Schouler PS1 bag

Thank you! I'm really excited and can't wait for UPS to deliver my package :amuse:
The different sizes can be quite confusing, though... :whut:
They go like this:
Micro (the newest size)
Mini
Pouch (discontinued now, is a bit larger than Mini, you can tell them apart by the front pocket and a very long strap)
Tiny (fits a bit more and it's east/west)
Small (discontinued and quite rare, see comparisons with Tiny here and What Fits here)
Mini Messenger (very different from the rest, with the chain strap)
Medium
Large
Tote (quite different and it's either slightly larger or smaller than Large, not sure)
Runner Tote (I believe it's the same size as Large, but it has no top handle, instead has longer strap and fringes)
Extra Large (discontinued, came with two straps)

@Elliespurse did I miss anything? :smile: I didn't include any Pochettes and Keep Alls, as I really don't know those as well as the rest.

Hi y'all!
I'm new to PS and I just pulled the trigger on this cutie. PS1+ tiny in Dahlia.
Hopefully, she won't be too tiny... ;)
View attachment 4783589

Congrats! I got this one in bay leaf color. I love the ps1 tiny. It’s just the right size. I have a medium in red which I haven’t used in a while but will always love. I feel like it’s a lot of room for what I carry these days. Enjoy your bag :drinks:

Hi everyone,
my first PS1+ tiny is finally here!!! I just love all the zippers on the bag. They add an edgy look to the bag, which I absolutely love. Unzipping them gives you more room for your stuff. The color is also really great. A bit of a darker red and not as garish as many other reds I've seen.
The bag is a lot smaller than what I'm used to, tbh. But all my daily essentials fit comfortably.
Only downside is that I can't carry the bag cross-body. The strap is too short on me, unfortunately :crybaby:
The bag sits way too high on my waist...don't like that.
Here are some pics for you guys.
Thanks for letting me share :flowers:20200715_172743.jpg20200715_173003.jpg20200715_172919.jpg20200715_173148.jpg20200715_172836.jpg20200715_173041.jpg20200715_172610.jpg

My next PS will definitely be a medium size :lol:

Hi everyone,
my first PS1+ tiny is finally here!!! I just love all the zippers on the bag. They add an edgy look to the bag, which I absolutely love. Unzipping them gives you more room for your stuff. The color is also really great. A bit of a darker red and not as garish as many other reds I've seen.
The bag is a lot smaller than what I'm used to, tbh. But all my daily essentials fit comfortably.
Only downside is that I can't carry the bag cross-body. The strap is too short on me, unfortunately :crybaby:
The bag sits way too high on my waist...don't like that.
Here are some pics for you guys.
Thanks for letting me share :flowers:View attachment 4789046View attachment 4789047View attachment 4789048View attachment 4789049View attachment 4789051View attachment 4789052View attachment 4789053

My next PS will definitely be a medium size :lol:
I'm glad you like it! It's very beautiful.

Regarding the strap, you can add a custom clasp or a ring, since it's silver hardware it shouldn't be difficult to match. I remember some people here on tFP did that with the Medium PS1 a long time ago - the strap on that one, too, is not long enough to wear the bag crossbody.

I’m new to PS and just bought this pouch off Reebonz for a steal. So happy as I’ve liked the PS1 line for a long time. View attachment 4806141
Congrats on adding this pretty little (or not so little!) thing to your collection! :tup: Love the color.
PS Pouch! My favourite PS 1 model :love: Congratulations, it's a classic. How can PS not make it anymore?!
I know, right? :smile: Holds a lot more than one would think such a small bag can hold. And I know not many people like the knot detail on the strap, but personally, I think it looks nice.