Products you use with your Clarisonic!

I use my panoxyl.. Which I can no longer find :sad:.. So not sure what I'll switch to when it's done.. It's my favorite..

I use PanOxyl with my Clarisonic too. I've found that the bar soap works even better than the creamy wash.
The Claisonic / PanOxyl combo is the magic bullet I've been waiting for! It has been working better than any drugstore prescription product I've ever tried (even Accutane!).
I was SOOOO disappointed when I saw it starting to disappear off shelves REALLY quickly within the past few months. I know of only one Walmart with a few left and I'm about to buy them all up just in case.
I don't know why it works so well (other BP washes haven't). I guess the specific combo of ingredients just happen to work for my skin.
Even the sites that the PanOxyl sites list as their distributors say "Not Available" when I go to them :sad:
The PanOxyl company recently discontinnued their AquaGel, so I hope they don't discontinue their soap soon (though it looks like things are heading that way). This can't be happening... :nogood:

this is the most awesome thing i have heard! i just hope its the right info cause i am on my last bar!

Hey, I'm revisiting this old thread to let you know that the PanOxyl Bars are now back in stores! :smile: I bought several from Walmart yesterday.
The creamy wash will be available in December if you prefer that version.

I use Lacura Hydrating Facial Cleanser from Aldi, of all places. Insanely cheap (about $3) and works like a champ. Very gentle, non-foaming, lotion type cleanser. My skin tends to be slightly dry, and this is very gentle and hydrating.

For the hot summer months, I like Clinique liquid facial soap in extra mild or mild.

I should add that I don't use my Clarisonic to remove my makeup. I use cold cream or Albolene for makeup removal & as a cleanser in the evenings (my skin is dry & loves this). I use the Clarisonic with cleanser in the shower in the mornings.

When I bought my Clarisonic the SA recommended Philosophy's Purity cleanser, and I had a deluxe sample. I know everyone raves about it, but I hated it. It left my skin *so* dry and tight. It was far too drying & harsh for my skin. If your skin tends to be dry, you might want to get a sample first to try, before buying the bottle.

Hey, I'm revisiting this old thread to let you know that the PanOxyl Bars are now back in stores! :smile: I bought several from Walmart yesterday.
The creamy wash will be available in December if you prefer that version.

Thank you so much for revisiting to post this, I was actually in Walmart yesterday and didn't see it, but I am also in Staten island (walmart in NJ right over bridge) and we were hit very hard cause of the hurricane, so hopefully with in a few weeks it will be in stores here, Ill be keeping my eye out for it now that I saw this, I have been hording my last bar and using it every few days rather than daily for fear of it being gone forever, LOL. Thank you again.
Gina

When I bought my Clarisonic the SA recommended Philosophy's Purity cleanser, and I had a deluxe sample. I know everyone raves about it, but I hated it. It left my skin *so* dry and tight. It was far too drying & harsh for my skin. If your skin tends to be dry, you might want to get a sample first to try, before buying the bottle.

I agree. I bought Purity after reading so many raves here. I hated it, it was way too drying for me.

I really like foaming cleansers with my Clarisonic, I got my Clarisonic when they were first released and I still use it once a day (in the shower) and I love it! I have said before, If i go on vacation and leave it home I really do notice my skin isnt as vibrant and doesnt glow like it normally would. Congrats on your new purchase!

I tried to use foaming cleanser with my Clarisonic but the vibration just made all the foam go away :shucks: