Procedures to tighten jawline after FC?

yoursweetcorn

Aug 6, 2015
Hi everyone, I’m writing on here because I went through with my surgery last April 2023 and I am satisfied with my results. What I do want to improve, is the look of my jawline because I’ve undergone facial contour, which includes shaving of the jawline, as well as genio to move my chin forward. From my side view, I think I don’t have a sharp jawline than I used to, but it isn’t that bad. I just see like a small soft pouch like thing under my chin and I want it gone. Not so sure if it is important, but I also had done full face fat graft, but most of the fat are gone now.

I was wondering if anyone has gone and done procedures such as laser treatments to tighten their jawline. If so, I believe this forum will greatly benefit from your sharing and experiences, especially since those treatments are very expensive.

(Ultherapy, HIFU, and other procedures are just some that I am considering.)

Haven’t done any but I will be going to a clinic next week to ask about shurink or other treatments that can tighten jaw.
Can i ask where you got your face graft? Most of the fat are gone, does that mean it’s a failure?

I’ve read a lot of reviews about face fat grafts not lasting so I honestly didn ‘t have high expectations. I went on with it since I’m on GA anyway for the FC. Message me if you want to know the clinic :smile:

I went to ppeum the other day. After the consultation they recommended titanium laser and skin botox for tightening around the jaw, which i got. They said the result will not be instant but i think i can see some improvement.